Freezstar123 part 2 of 2

Six  years later
(Harry 9 Simon 12 and Josh 15)
Freezy's pov

Their growing up so fast. It feels like just yesterday me and Vikk were at the adoption center. Now it's six years later.

"Dad can I talk to you and dada about something in my room?" Josh said quietly I nodded and got up. When I got there I sat down next to Vikk as Josh shut the door. "Um I found someone that I think I love" he said I looked at Vikk and smiled I gestured for him to keep going " the thing is that it's a boy" he said. I started to laugh and so did Vikk "what" he asked I sighed "Jo Jo do you really think that we won't be okay with that" I asked after we calmed down "um yea" he said we started to laugh again. I got up and hugged him "Josh me and your dada are the same way we like men" I said rubbing his back. "Does this boy have a name" Vikk asked after a while of us just hugging. "Maybe he does maybe he doesn't" Josh laughed, I sighed, I pushed him on the bed and started to tickle him "fi-fine I-I'll te-tell y-you" Josh said in between laughing. I stopped tickling him and grabbed his hand to pull him up. "Your mean. And his name is JJ" he said Vikk gasped "Tobi's son?" He asked, Josh nodded "yea it's just everything about him drives me nuts his lips look so kissable, his eyes are my favorite part about him though." He said Vikk smiled "well what are you still doing here go get yourself a man!" He said Josh stared at him confused. "How do you even know that JJ is gay?" He asked " Hun when vikk says someone is gay he's gay. It's like he has some gay dar that tells him who's gay or not" I said in a very bad voice "no actually Tobi told me" he said Josh laughed. Vikk got his phone out and walked out. "So can you tell me how you met dada, dad?" He asked I nodded "i had just moved in 10th grade and He was the one who showed me around the school and we just clicked by 11th grade we knew everything about each other and we both had feelings for each other than one night we went to a party and I got drunk and I kissed him. It felt magical and I didn't forget that and well lets just say that one thing led to the other. The next morning he said he loved me and I loved him two" I smiled at the memory "you remembered" I heard behind me, I turned around and saw Vikk standing there looking completely shocked. I nodded and smiled "um Josh, Tobi should be coming in a few minutes cal can I talk to you in our room?" He said I nodded "thanks dada" Josh said.

Vikk pulled me into our room "I still can't believe you remembered that you were drunk" he asked he pinned me against the wall pressing our foreheads together. "I remember everything that has to do with you" I said and then I kissed him. He bit my lip asking for entrance witch I granted access to my mouth. We would've gone farther but the dang doorbell rang. But instead of pulling apart we kept on going. "Not again" we heard then the door closed. Vikk started to laugh in the kiss so I pulled away "what" I asked him watching him "that's the tenth time he walked in on us" he said, then I remembered the night that he walked in on us having sex. After a few minutes we came out and I listened to Vikk and Tobi's conversation about their job (they work at the same place)

~~~
A few minutes later the boys came out smiling. Holding hands. "So I'm guessing that it went well" me and Vikk said at the same time "first of all creepy and secondly yea it did we love each other" Josh said I chuckled a little. "DADDY CAN WE GO TO THE PARK?" Simon yelled running into the room "take Harry with" I said, Simon has a friend that lives next door. Who he probably wants to go play with "HARRY WANT TO GO TO THE PARK" he yelled again "first of all ya'll know nothing about love I mean it took Vikk about a few months to realize that he was in love with Freezy hands over there" Tobi said "secondly we're happy for ya" he added, he ended up getting smacked in the head twice by me and Vikk. "What its true his hands were always cold in high school" he claimed, I looked at Vikk and he nodded. I sighed. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we're gonna go to my room now" Josh said pulling JJ with him. "Our kids don't love us Tobi," Vikk teased them he was faking crying too. "Tobi do you want to stay for dinner" I asked getting up "yea sure I could be nice to JJ once" he said, I shook my head and went into the kitchen, as I made dinner I couldn't stop thinking about how I fell in love with Vikk.

Flash back
It was the beginning of 11th grade and my friends are waiting for the bus. Vikk kept looking at me. I will admit that I have a little crush on him. He would always look at me cause I had some depression and I would cut and only Vikk knew. So he would check my arms every day for cuts. But this time it was something different. "Vikk do you want to come to my house after school?" I asked him after what seemed like hours. He just nodded

~~~
After school
Vikk got off the bus with me and walked home in silence but it was a good kind of silence not the awkward kind. When we got home I grabbed the handle but Vikk did the same thing at the same time. So our hands touched. I felt fireworks. He pulled away quickly. "Sorry" he said quietly.

That night I realized I loved him.

Flashback over

The food is done. Vikk set the table and now we are eating. "Daddy there's a boy at school that's being a meany" Harry said I stopped chewing "what is he saying" Vikk asked, "he's making fun of the fact that I have two daddies." He said "did this happen for you to Simon and josh?" I asked my boys, "it is" Josh said quietly. "It's nice to know that my sons don't trust me" I said and got up and ran to the room. I heard Vikk call my name but I ignore it, and close the door. "Cal can you open the door" Vikk said softly. I sighed and opened the door. "Oh my gosh baby come here" he said, he held his arms out, for me to hug him  "you know you got Harry crying because he thinks you hate him" he said "and do you remember how hard it was when we came out to the school? It might be different now but we got though it and so can they" he added he pulled me closer. "Their my babies I'm supposed to take care of them" I sniffled  I looked up at him and he smiled "I know baby I know" he said. I nodded. "Look if you want we can go down to the schools and talk to the principals Tobi can take my shift" he said, kissing my cheek. I nodded getting out of his grip. "Com'n lets go" I said, opening the door going back out to eat.

Next day
~~~
We let the kids take a chill day off from school today well me and Vikk go talk to the principals. Tobi took Vikks shift. The boys have to ether go back to school tomorrow or next Monday. Right now we are waiting for Simons principal.

\\\\\\

What do you think of part two. I am having so much fun I might add a part or two for you. I am actually thinking of making a book about this. Would you read it?