My first

Ship: dondo and tewtiy I don't have a ship for them yet. I'll make one though soon.

Word count; 835

Warning: smut, kink

_______________________
Tewtiy's pov

Me and Alex have been dating for a few months now and I can't be happier. I have Jerome to thank for that. Without him I wouldn't even know Alex. So tonight I'm giving myself away to Alex. He always asks but I'm never ready tonight I am. I went to my apartment early and texted him to come over after they're done with the last stream and got everything ready. I made him some dinner and got a lot of small candles to light up my room. Romantic I know right but he deserves it, for waiting so long for me.

I just left be there soon xoxo

Alex said. I quick sent a reply and went to put something nicer on. Then I shut the lights off. I served food, which chicken Alfredo. I heard a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Alex walked in and stopped as soon as he saw my living room. "What is this?" He asked I smiled

"Dinner," I said he was amazed by this I can tell. I walked over to the table and grabbed a chair out for him. He sat down. I sat down on my chair and grabbed my fork. "I also made a warm bath when we're done." I said as he started to eat. "Did I do something or?" I shook my head taking a bite of my food. "I just want to make you happy," I said and winked

After we finished eating i cleaned up and we went to the bathroom and got undressed. And got in. "So I wanna know what really is happening tonight?" He asked I smirked. "I want you to fuck me," I whispered loud enough for him to hear. His jaw dropped. Then he smirked and laid back in the tub pulling me with him. He grabbed the soap from the wall and started to rub my back with it. After a few minutes he washed the soap off of me and is cleaning my hair. He's doing it really slow and let me tell you it's making me hard. After he was done with my hair he washed it out and then started to kiss my neck. I took a deep breath and then moved my neck so he can get more access. I gasped as he bit a special area the sent tingles all over my body. He smiled and moved so he had better access. He sucked on the spot probably giving me a hickey. I stopped him. "What's wrong?" He asked. I smiled "as hard as I am I don't want you fucking me in the bathroom," I said. He smiled and got out and helped me out too. We dried off. Alex pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. I kissed back. That lasted for a few minutes. "Jump" he said. I did just that and Alex started kissing me again. He opened the bathroom door and started going up to my room. All well he was kissing me. When we got to my room he laid me down on my bed and got up.

"Is this gonna be your first time?" He asked I nodded. He smiled. "Do you have a condoms?" He asked I shook my head. "I want to feel your cock. I want you to go fast and hard. Make my first time worth it. Cause I'm pretty fucking ready for this." I said and smirked as he walked over to me. "On your knees." He ordered. I followed his direction and got on my knees. I smiled knowing what he was going to do. I grabbed a hold of his penis and started to kiss it a little first.  Then licking his tip. I can hear him getting annoyed, but I know he's enjoying it. He finally had enough and grabbed my neck and pulled me up on him.  I started to move my tongue around him. After a while he pulled me off. He picked me up and put me on my bed. I grabbed his penis and played with it making it less wet so it's more fun. He moved me so I'm in my back and he pushed in. I gasped.

He did what I said and didn't give me time to adjust. My eyes started to water. I started to moan loader as I became harder if that's even possible. "Fuck daddy I'm gonna cum." I moaned. He stopped moving for a spilt second as I said that. "Cum for me princess," he said I released as he came as well. He pulled out and covered us up. We were both panting like dogs. Nether of us were talking.

"Daddy huh?" He said finally and smirked. I blushed and hid my face. " it slipped out." I said.