Chapter 8

AUSTIN'S POV:
*That night*
Austin:" See. It's not that bad having your phone off."
You:" How would you know? You were on your phone all day."
Austin:" But you had fun though."
You:" Yeah, I guess you made today a little fun."
Austin:" A little fun?! I bet today was the most fun day of your life."
She just smiles.
Austin:" I'll take that as a yes."
You:" Where are we going? You just passed the exit for Campus."
Austin:" Y/n do you trust me?"
You:" Yes. . ."
Austin:" Good. . . I'm going to take you to dinner."
YOUR POV:
You:" Where?"
You pull up to a five star hotel.
Austin:" Here."

Dinner at a fancy hotel. . . He wants to have sex with you. He's going to have sex with you. You want to have sex with him.
Austin opens the door for you and you walk into the hotel. He walks to the elevator and presses the up button. Sex. You're going to have sex with him. That's all you could think about.
Austin:" Are you okay?"
You:" Uh yeah."
Austin:" What's on your mind? What're you thinking about?"
You:" Nothing. . ."
The elevator doors open and you both walk in. He presses the button for the top floor. Your heart starts beating faster.
AUSTIN'S POV:
My heart starts beating faster. I want this, but I don't know if she does. I don't want to look like an idiot. This is her night and I want to make it special, but I don't want to make her do something she's not ready for.
YOUR POV:
You're so ready for this. Just be patient. Don't rush things. You just have to chill. . .
You couldn't wait. The elevator didn't go fast enough. You were losing it. You just want him right now and. . . Wait. How did your lips get on his?

AUSTIN'S POV:
Out of no where, Y/n pulls my face down to hers and starts kissing me. I was surprised but I wasn't go to stop this. I want her so bad. I push her up against the wall, letting her know that I wanted more.
YOUR POV:
The elevator dings and the doors open.
Girl:" Ew! Cooties!"
Austin pulls away from you and you see a little girl and her parents standing outside the door.
Austin:" Um, I guess this is our floor."
He clears his throat and grabs your hand.
Austin:" Have a nice night."
He pulls you off the elevator and down the hall to your room. He opens the door and you see a tray filled with food sitting on a candlelit table. The curtains were open and you could see the whole city.
Austin:" Do you like it?" AUSTIN'S POV:
She goes and looks out the window.
You:" Yes. This is so nice."
It's going to get even better, too.
Austin:" I heard this hotel had a pretty good view of the city and I thought it would be pretty romantic at night."
I come up behind her and put my arms around her and whisper in her ear.
YOUR POV:
Austin:" So, do you want to have dinner or. . ."
You could her the lust in his voice and it was driving you crazy.
You:" Fuck dinner Austin. I want you to fuck me."
Austin:" When?"
You turn around and look him in the eyes.
You:" Right now."
You pull his face back down to yours and start kissing him again. You start unbuttoning his shirt but he grabs your hands and stops you.
Austin:" No."
No? What the hell does he mean by no?
You:" No?"
Austin:" Tonight, I'm going to make you scream my name. I'm going to make you beg for more. This is a night you'll never forget because tonight, I'm in charge. So lay your pretty ass down and relax."

*Dirty*Dirty*Dirty*

You do as you're told and lay on the bed. He looks down at you and smiles. You could see that he was already getting hard.
Austin:" Is this your first time?"
You:" Maybe. Why?"
Austin:" I just want you to be comfortable. So let me tell you what I'm going to do."
His voice was low and seductive, if you weren't wet already, then you soon would be. He pulls his shirt off then slides yours off.
Austin:" First, I'm going to give you chills all over your body."
He starts from your stomach and drags his tongue all the way up to your neck, pausing between your cleavage, then continuing up. He kisses your neck then leaves you a hickey.
Austin:" Then,"
He unbuttons your pants and kisses down your body as he pulls your pants down.
Austin:" I'm going to make you beg for it." He spreads your legs apart and slides his fingers over your panties so he could feel your clit. You see a smirk come across his face.
Austin:" You're already wet."
He pulls your panties down and kisses right below your stomach, then your thigh. He was teasing you now. He was going to make you beg for it.
You:" Austin, please."
Austin:" Please what?"
He kisses your lips and moves his hand over your clit. You let out a slight moan.
Austin:" Please what?"
You:" Please, stop teasing me."
He slides to fingers inside of you then puts them in his mouth. He moves down your body and starts eating you out. You let out a moan and he starts licking your clit and your breathing gets faster. You grab his hair and pull him into you more. He circles his tongue around your clit then sticks it inside you and starts licking your walls.
You:" Shit, Austin."
You feel him smile against your skin. He pulls away and licks his lips.
You:" What now?"
Austin:" Now, I'm going to make you scream so loud that the people next door will make a complaint about us."

AUSTIN'S POV:
I don't know if this is Y/n's first time, but she seemed like a professional! I couldn't get enough of her and I could tell she couldn't get enough of me. I slid my dick into her and let out a moan. I start thrusting back and forth, first slow then speeding up making her scream my name.
Austin:" You like that?"
You:" Ugh yes." She moans out.
I pull her on top of me and let her ride me. I held her ass while she bounced up and down. I tried to hold back for a little while, but I knew she was going to make me cum soon.
Austin:" Ooh baby. You're going to make me cum. I'm about to cum."
I grab her hips as I cum inside of her and soon after she does the same. She rolls over next to me and I wrap my arms around her.
Austin:" Don't take this the wrong way, but that's way better than I expected it to be."
She smiles and kisses me.
You:" That was better than I expected, too."
***************

*The Next Morning*
I wake up with Y/n still in my arms. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning. Her skin on mine, her breath on my chest. I move a strand of hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. She opens her eyes and I smile.
YOUR POV:
Austin:" Hey."
Damn. His sleepy voice was so sexy. You smile and kiss him.
You:" Hey." You lay your head back on his bare chest. Wait, his whole body was bare. Oh yeah, that's right, you guys had sex.
Austin:" Did you sleep well?"
He starts lightly rubbing your back and you feel the chills run through your body. You let out a quiet sigh.
You:" Yes. Did you?"
Austin:" Yes, because you were right her next to me."
You:" This isn't the first time we've slept together."
Austin:" I know, but this is the first time we slept together. You know, with our clothes off."
You both laugh. The sun was coming through the window and you saw the hotel room better than you did last night. The sun? What time was it? You look at the clock that was above the tv across the room. You couldn't believe your eyes. It wasn't the time that surprised you, it was what was next to it that got you pissed off.
You:" Austin,"
Austin:" Yeah baby?"
You:" Why the hell is there a camera on that tv? And why is the green light flashing?"