Teaching wasn't fine... Principal?

"Okay Faun. Have fun in school." Leon told the kid as he hopped out of the vehicle without even much of a wave.

He was probably still mad because Stuart made it a rule for him to be in his room the second the clocks hits 9. He hadn't intended to make the kid mad but he needed to clear the room so he and Leon could have a good talk. Stuart was just happy when he saw Mariam fast asleep and was glad when Leon took it in himself to take her to bed.

Stuart frowned at him from the passenger's window before glancing back at Leon. He had only a busted nose, but it did nothing to dishevel the beautiful man that he was. Stuart didn't have to be gay to admit it. Leon was handsome with his slightly short brown hair which he combed back but still kept falling over his face. His grey eyes that were ever so cloudy with emotions.

Stuart might be a total piss party but no one needed to tell him Leon was also trying to hold back his anger. Especially when they read their first task. Stuart had been surprised when Leon actually leaned closer to kiss him. And then, out of reflex, he punched him on the nose.

He hadn't meant to do that because anytime someone had been that close to him, it was to shout at him or play pranks at him. Old habits die hard.

"Can you please remove that bloody rule you put up? The last thing I need is the kids mad," Leon begged, looking at him from where he rested his head on the steering.

"He already is," Stuart huffed, finally looking away from the man when he felt the guilt rise up again.

Leon sighed and said, "So Principal? Is that a step up from what you were? I wanted to ask before you decided to ditch after breaking my nose."

"You wanted to kiss me." Stuart frowned at him.

Raising his hands in surrender, Leon chuckled lightly as he lifted himself to rest his back on the seat. "Yes, I admit. I did want to kiss you. I haven't kissed anyone except my wife in a long while now."

His brows furrowed in confusion. "You have a wife?"

The small light in Leon's eye died and Stuart wondered if he had struck a nerve. "No. She's dead."

Stuart immediately felt bad for being such a pain to the poor guy. He licked his lips and decided not to press further as he said, "Teacher."

"What?"

"I was a teacher before. Now, I run the bloody school. This is crazy." He sighed in exasperation. He looked out the window when he heard the bell ring and cursed when he remembered the things he had to do written on the information paper. "I should go."

He started for the handle when Leon stopped him saying, "I'll need money for gas."

Stuart froze, irritation building up slightly at what he was trying to say. Money meant make-out. He looked back at the man and said, "Aren't you just going to work?"

"I'm going to ask for a two days break. I'm actually going out to buy groceries and anything to make that kitchen not look empty. Don't worry, I made a list."

Stuart wanted to scream. He didn't want this at all. Why didn't this 'The Gay Project' or whatever pick someone else? Someone who wasn't him? Swallowing his anger, he turned to Leon who immediately inched closer to him, his face so close to his that his heart quickly skipped a beat.

"Can I kiss you?" He breathed against his face and Stuart instantly felt his cheeks warm up.

He could just punch him again and blame it on reflex but god knew that wasn't the case now. His chest was running miles and when Leon slowly pressed his lips to his, he gasped.