Daddy of the Month.

A loud horn blared, starling Leon right out of bed. With his head slammed against the floor, he groaned and stood up, rubbing the place of impact. The horn was still going on and it made his head ache with pain. Surprisingly, down on the bed was Stuart still sleeping as if the loud noise was ineffective.

     Chuckling at the man who hugged all the blanket, he waited for the horn to stop before jumping on him and shaking him awake. His green eyes fluttered open and he stared at Leon who was mesmerized by those unique eyes. Stuart's forehead furrowed and Leon immediately leaned down and kissed him before he snapped. Even though the man had quit being super grumpy, he was still grumpy.

He kissed his cheeks before pulling away and grinning. "Good morning, Stuart."

Stuart still frowned. "Just because I let you sleep here doesn't mean you have to wake me up like this, every morning."

     Leon smiled cheekily at him before rolling off. Since the day Stuart had admitted his feelings, he had changed quite a bit. He was nicer, took the kids out and their date had been sweet last night. They hadn't gone out but Leon had cooked and when the kids had passed out, they had their dinner.

     They talked about everything. Their families, The Gay Project, work... Everything and anything except their last day on the island. Leon was too scared to bring it up and was grateful when Stuart didn't also. Leon was already dreading that day but he wasn't going to make that time affect his relationship right now.

"Urgh, I'm so tired." Stuart whined then buried his head back in his pillow. "I'm going back to sleep."

"Oh get up. It's not like we stayed up late last night." Leon rolled his eyes at the man and Stuart huffed before covering his face with the blanket.

But he was being honest. After dinner, they had only cuddled before Stuart slept off before Leon could make any advance at him. He had only shrugged it off before going to sleep.

     Remembering what had woken him up, he ignored the man moving sluggishly on the bed and went to peep by the window. The sky was awfully bright making Leon squint before his eyes focused on the moving vehicle passing by his house. His eyes widening at what the man on the pickup truck was about to do and he covered his ears just when the loud horn blew again.

     And this time it caught Stuart's attention, in the worst way possible. The Aussie screamed and rolled off the bed with the blanket but instead of him to recover like Leon had, he started gasping drastically and reaching for the bed stand. But he didn't move making Leon immediately panicked as he rushed to his side.

    He knelt beside him and quickly picked him up in his arms. Stuarts eyes were glazed but when Leon called his name, his clear green eyes mixed with little flakes of gold glanced at him. The small man slowly clung to Leon's shirt and he muttered, "Honey."

Leon didn't know if this was the time for him to be saying such word when he didn't know what was happening. His heart was beating faster than normal watching Stuart drift in and out of consciousness.

"Faun!" He screamed, hoping the boy was awake and praying his voice over shadowed the horn that wouldn't stop going. "Faun call 911!"

"No." Stuart's voice came out weak. "Don't... ...honey ... drawer." Then his eyes fluttered close.

     Leon could have worn his heart was in his mouth when Stuart's head dipped back but he swiftly held it and started slapping him awake because at that moment, Leon couldn't understand the words that left his mouth. And the situation felt all too familiar.

"Stuart stay awake."

"Dad what's wrong?" Faun finally came just when the horn stopped blowing.