Last Words

What are your last words to the gay project and add any advice for LGBT adults who want to start a family?

Andres Maximiliano

My advice will be planning. Don't just think, oh I want a kid, lets have a kid. That won't work. Kids are work. No matter the age. I can remember a time Vlad wanted to have Fyo take showers at night, this kid downright refused. And because of that, he started sleeping early. Gala gave me a bad image at work at the first few weeks. To them I was irresponsible and the women (not all) blamed it on the lack of mother figure. I didn't care mostly because at that time, I didn't care about a lot of things. I believed that if Gala were my kid, she wouldn't have the mind to do such. I would have brought her up the way my parents had brought me up. I hated it but it made me sharp enough not to do something stupid.

But as we lived together, I realized Gala wasn't my kid and inflicting the punishment my parents gave me would be a burden since she had already passed the age for that. I had to talk to her, I had to get closer to her to break the barrier she had put up. That was when she finally calmed down. They say teenage girls are hard to deal with, I just feel it's the lack of communication that causes it.

Anyways, this whole daddy thing was sprung on us. If I had never thought of settling down, I would have been real pissed off. Vlad was who surprised me. He told me he hated the thought of a family for family reasons but yet, he was the one that held all of us together.

I guess you would never know. Maybe go for counselling too.

As for TGP, you are just lucky you paired me up with Vlad.

Leon Holmes

Think about what you are about to do. This isn't like getting a dog. This is getting a person, an actual human. Are you sure you are ready for that? I wasn't ready when I was brought here but I got the hang of it because I'd always wanted to be father. Stuart on the other hand, wasn't so fond of kids. But after a week with Mariam's awesomeness, he warmed up to the idea. I don't think he would care about anybody else's kids except his mostly because they're his.

And honestly, he's an amazing dad and husband. I love Stuart more than anything. Fuck, he's being so adorable right now.

I do not have much to say but I really wish you think about it before deciding. Kids are beautiful human beings and they need love, care, affection, acceptance-fuck I need to talk about this.

Come on men, women, you need to be accepting of your kids. 'Cause I mean it fucks them up big time. When Faun made it clear he was gay, I admit the idea hadn't settled with me but I was surprised Stuart was more accepting of it than me. I just asked him about it and he said and I quote, 'oh I didn't really care when he told me. More like I expected it really and it wasn't because we were playing gay dads. Honestly, the kid can be whatever and whoever he wants to be and I will stand by him and protect him because that's what parents do. Ah fuck, I've gone soft again...' He's ignoring me now. Sigh. He told me something similar a few days ago when I saw them holding hands, I think that was when the idea finally settled with me.

I hope you are able to do something similar.

Stuart Jacobi

Ah damn, do I really have to do this? Leon's sitting close to me thinking I'd let him see. He wishes. Now where was I? Apparently nowhere. Oh well, I'll be brief because I have absolutely no alone time since I don't have to go to work and Leon, well, he's being himself. Don't get kids.

And I mean it. I mean why would you want kids? They will only ruin you. I mean your life is no longer yours but theirs. Your priority will be kids, then yourself, then what comes after you. If that's not how your life is them fuck you man, kids are it. The good thing is that they grow but the worrying doesn't stop. You want them to find love, get married, have kids, get a good job to take care of the family. You want them to be better than you. And it's probably where parents think they fucked up. To tell you the truth, I'm exactly like my father and it's probably why he treats me like crap.

We hate change. We grumble a lot. We get annoyed a lot. Hate a lot of things and despise kids. But look where I am, at exactly where he is. In love with someone who wants kids. Of course I can't say no to Leon, he wont give me the chance. I doubt my mum gave him the chance. But I know my father loves me even when he screams he doesn't, because I love Faun and Mariam with everything I've got and I'm going to take care of them even if I have to be a darn teacher. Anyone getting the hint.

Now I'm going to send a thank you note to my dad thanking him for being the man in my life that I would never want to become. I'm going to show Faun and Mariam that they are both amazing people and I would love them as my kids.

Got the hint now? No? Okay, fuck it. Bottom line: Don't get kids.

And The gay project, thank you for giving me a reason to move on. I still fucking hate you though.

Vladimir Allister

I'm sure everyone is going to say same thing that I had in mind. So I am not going to bother since I would only be repeating them. Although, I will say this, I am curious to see kind of person Fyodor will turn out to be. Who or what will impact his life to make him grow into beautiful life. I only wish Gala was younger so I can watch her grow same way Fyodor will and push her in right direction that would make her better woman. My grandma was my rock. She molded me to what I am today and I am grateful for that. And you should be to your parents because they love you no matter what. I know my dad those.

Anyways, about what happens after, it's all up to what happens in future. I don't know if Andres and I will be together but I will work hard for us to be. Taking care of kids isn't just to watch them but also to provide for them. I want to be able to provide for kids.

Thank you gay project, for helping me realize what I have been missing. May your next project be successful too.

The Daddy Project ends.
__________________________

So what do you readers think about the daddy project?
Comments comments comments.
VladxAndres
LeonxStuart
Honestly, I don't know who my favourite couple is anymore. I love both of them so much. What about you?