I want a Man not a Boy (Back to the Past)

The music at the club was loud I was with 4 of my closest friends Rachelle, Amber, Monique and Anikka.
We must've been to top 5 bitches on the dance floor hitting the quan. Bare foot on the dance floor.

I'm not an uptight bitch when it comes to turning up. A$$ drop by Wiz-Khalifa came on we started grinding. A dark skin man worked his way in between me and Monique. I started grinding on his extra man.

"GODDAMN GODDAMN.. How the hell you fit all that ass in those pants ."

"How you drinking and you ain't got no glass."

"And how the hell you in here and you ain't got no man. What !
Damn to me you look perfect,bend that ass over let me see how you work it."

By the end of the song I was out of breath. I turned around to see my Ex Landon My eyes were stuck on him period. I didnt know why but this wasnt cutting it for me. He was wearing a leather pair of joggers with a T- shirt that addidas logo on the front like a Jersey tee.
He had on a red and black snapback and wore the bred 11s.

"YOU STILL GOT IT IN YOU MA! " he yelled while grabbing me by the arm.I pushed threw him not making eye contact. I wasnt going to look into the eyes of to man I used to love.
It takes a lot for me to say such a thing. I haven't met Landon in more than five years and now he shows up.
I pulled down my high waisted pencil shirt that normally reached me an inch below my kness.but now was inches above my thighs. I pushed threw him and a couple of people to go back to the boot where my friends shoes were including mine.

As soon as I got there I put on my shoes. I was about to text my friends to let them know that I was calling a cab.

Just then I saw Landon approach me.
I got up to walk off, but he hurried over towards me. His eyes shunned threw the club lights.

"Aye ma lemme talk to you before you live treasure. " he said with a sadness in his eyes.

I sat back down without looking towards this fucker.

"Make it quick I ain't got all night." I said folding my arms. My eyes we're fixed on the croud of people that where dancing on the floor.

"Well what you tweeted tells me other wise. Didn't you say you would be at the club all night." He said as he showed me his phone.

I didn't know he was still following me. I got up to leave. But he then sat me down.

"Fine... sorry...Here. " he said as he passed me a blunt. One thing about me is that I WILL take a blunt from you if I trust you. But as I looked at him I knew he was bout to tell me some deep type shit so I,took it from him so it'll be easier to Tune his ass out. and I haven't been smoking alot.

Since he was like my supplier when we were together.

"Fine what the fuck you want." I said snatching it from his hands.

"Well, I guess you still trust me since you accepted this blunt from me."

I looked at him up and down. He was fine as hell I didn't know if I wanted to let him talk to me or just go on with my life. I missed his body so much. He'd been with me since forever and I wasn't thinking when I told him I would go out with him.

"Sure think what you want" I shrugged, as I placed it in between my lips. I looked threw my Micheal kors handbag to look for my liter. But he tapped my arm and held out his own lighter that i made custom for him on his birthday. I didn't know that he still had it. I leaned in towards the fire looking deep into his eyes. We didn't break contact.

"Thank you...you can speak." I told him.

I let him speak and watched his pink plump lips move up and down. and his pearly white shine threw his mouth every time the club lights matched up.

"Who's you orthodontist?" I asked as I leaned in towards his mouth. I used my index finger to poke on it.

He chuckled and took my finger off of his lips and leaned in as I did.

"I just wanted you to know im growing up and-" he started.

I leaned in towards him invading his space.

"And what Landon" i said interupting him.

He pecked my lips but I wouldn't let him in. He bit the bottom to have his tounge invade my mouth. As we kissed his tounge and mine wear having there own party. We where going to work. When Fatty wap: my way came on.

I cocked my head to the right and the kiss got deeper. He leaned me back and I mistakley hit my head on the edge of the Booth seat. Which helped me snap back into reality.
Memories of him cheating on me with my sisters best friend didn't phase me. Thats when I knew I had a problem. I tried to back up but he wasn't having it.

"Stop moving Trae you know you like this." He said in between kisses in order to catch our breath.

Hell yeah I wanted him but I'm not about to do this with him.

I then bit down on his tounge.

He pushed out as I stood up. To grab my shit.

"I want you back treasure. I'm sorry" he yelled as I looked back working my way in towards the croud. I stuck up the middle finger as we made eye contact.

I look back to see him get up to chase me. And moved quickly.

I was getting pushed around to where I couldn't take it. I accidently hit a tall skinny white man.
he hurried threw the croud a d he looked pissed. That made two of us.

"HOOD RAT!" he said. As he pasted me. I could tell he was mad and didn't pay much attention towards him. He didn't look like he saw me and I didn't either. I didnt even make eye contact with him.
A couple of guys where following him too. I saw a pistol on one of the guys that where following him. But then again I could've just been me being me and random ass.

I should've payed mind to it because immediately i walked off. 3 rounds of gun shots ran.

AND people pushed and shoved me all around. My phone and purse fell.

I got on the floor and started crawlying towards my phone light.
I then got up and saw my friends running towards me. With terror in their eyes.

We shoved people threw the exits and ran into the car. As soon as we got in. I checked my phone.
It was one thing that I did when I panicked. I could've been shot if I didn't have self control. I wanted to go hit that man with my forearm.

Well I'll be damned this was some Bella Noche. Shit going on.

"Thats sad" we all said at the same time. laughing at the fact we where on the same page.

What a night i thought to myself.

And who was that skinny nigga?