I want a Man not a Boy (Secrets Uncovered)

P.o.v Mike

I was supriesed to see lil' princess here. And I was behind pissed too. Not only did her ass stand me up but I caught her talking to some nigga and sucking on his face. but that's cool I guess. I would've gone with my gut telling me she was nothing but a little hoe that twist with nigga emotions. But all's well I guess.

She had her hair in a top messy bun. And no lie she looked sexy. She was also wearing an all white and pink aero postal sweatshirt and khaki cargo joggers..but they weren't even baggy. They fit her well as it was causing her busty ass to rise for attention. and to top it all off, she wore Aunt Pearl KD 7's. She looked dope as hell.
But the bitch disgusted me.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded with her arms crossed.

"If you coming here asking for an apology.. you got the wrong one and the nerves." She said with narrowed eyes.

I let out a little chuckle. This bitch got me fifty shades of FUCKED up. Bitch needed to get off her high horse..cause to be honest she don't know who she dealing with.

"Baybeh...believe me when I say this.. how the FUCK can I get back what I never had and wanted?" That was a lie. I actually liked her. Shit after that supposed to be date. I wanted more dates in order to wife her. My baby ma maybe right. But for sure she ain't taking my lil nigga nowhere.

"What the fuck you mean. You wouldn't have tried to get my digits. Don't get slapped hoe!" She yelled. It was loud enough for me and only me to hear. But damn who the fuck she calling a hoe. Bout to put this bitch in check. Real quick!

"What the fuck you calling me a how fa' you was the one I saw with your tounge up in that niggas mouth. How the FUCK you think I felt bout that. So you telling me you decided not to pick up my phone calls for him. And don't forget the fact that I was already there, so your bumb ass stud me up. Na bitch. Explain to me how I'm the hoe here?" I asked sternly and hurt. I thought I wasn't fucking over this, but I guess I may still like her. But shit im done with this bull, lemme go back to Chest.
I looked at her up and down and walked away.

I 'on like this bitch.
She looked speechless as I walked away. 'That's what you get bitch' I though to myself.

Treasurer:

What the fuck does he mean by I stud him up. I just be missing something here... I lowkey felt guilty since I saw his eyes he looked hurt. Shut ,FUCK it. I'm bout to leave until my older sister Chest came to me with a smirk.

"So you know my man.huh?" She said with her hands folded.

"I honestly don't have time for your bull." I said as I looked her in her eyes.

"What a shame. Its funny they told me you and my Landon are back together." She said with a smirk on her face. It was like it was tattooed on her face.

"Yes, and his not yours.. he cheated on my with Gold's friend." I said looking back at her. She was so predictable. She was trying to bring up the past to make me feel bad. Well like spongebob said.
"Mmm TRY AGAIN!!"

"Are you sure..."

"Yes it is...now get the fuck out my way." I said passing her with a push.

"well actually... he fucked....Me..."

"No he didn't!"

"Mhmm yes he did..and Gold's been lying to you. Something about protecting our family friendshi-" I interrupted her with a punch to her face.

She stumbled back holding the area I just punch her.

"Bitch!" She slapped me.

I got myself up and grabbed the wodden spoon and reapetedly hi her with it...I was so pissed I didn't even remember that my parents were pushing me off her.
I was in tears. Not cause I was sad but because I was to pissed. Why would Landon do this to me. Gold too. I didnt care about Chest. I gave her the food she wanted to eat. I ran for my car and started to cry before I turned on the engine to back off from the parking area.

My tears were blinding me. I couldn't see anything. It wasn't long before I slid off the road and hit a tree.

( sirens.)

Why is my life filled with SHIT!