preview

Treasure was so happy. She couldn't be love her eyes. She was feeling it so much. The room was deemed and her eyes lit up. There was a bed in the middle of the room and two doors on each side. And rose pedals that led to the bed with a note card placed on it.
She smiled and walked to it and put her stuff down.

It read the following.

"A shower for two"

She smiled at it. But also seemed pised since she got all dressed up.
She didn't care though. She was going to give him her all. She walked to the restroom to see him smiling. Out of no where she started she smiled cry.

"Bro are you kidding me, I thought you'd like this."

"I don't like it Lan"

"Really?" He asked facing down.

"I love it."

"I know but you cry when your sad.."

"And happy as hell"

"So your happy?" Land on has always loved Treasure he always told her the truth up until now.

"Extremly." She said with a smile. She walked up to him and kissed him as passionately as she could. He felt it too. He loved her so much for dear God, she didn't want this night to end. She smiled as they made eye constant.

"Do we have to take a bathe." She said

"Nawww..I wanna take this off you first." He was talking about the make up.

Her eyes lit up.

"You ladies and your make-up." He said with a shushed laugh.

"But you love it though." She said smacking her lips.

"Naw..I like my women raw...like my sex." He said grabbing her ass. She moaned a little. The way he feeled was as amaZing as life. He grunted from her as they pulled back.

He started taking off her outfit. He unzipped her dress first.

Starting with her heels. And bra. Then panties as he kissed her other placement of lips. She moaned and threw her head back.

He trailed his tongue over her skin. And licked her off. She was getting wet and it was now dripping off her legs. He stood back up and smiled at her. She bounced on towards him as he carried her to the bedroom. I love you. That's all she though.