I want a Man not a Boy (Secrets uncovered Lies)

I woke up to hear an annoying beeping sound. My eyes fluttered open. I was met by Landons eyes. I looked at him, I just stared at him. I looked around to where I saw nothing but white. Was I in heaven?

Surely I wouldn't have been since Landon was here. I reminded my self of what happened. But I couldn't really remember what happened until the car crash. Landon was just staring at me. I didn't know if it was shock. But what ever it was I wasn't liking it. "Are you gonna say something?" I asked threw a croached voice. He blinked a couple if times as if to wake himself up, tears on his fell to the sheets, I felt it dissolve in thew sheets.

"Y-your up!" He said with excitement. I rolled my eyes, it hurt my head a little,but whatever it was to let him know I wasn't feeling him. Was worth it. He left the room as I tried to seat up straight, it hurt my back so I didn't bother after the fourth attempt.

My ears rushed to the door as a woman in white uniform walked up towards me with a grin. "YOUR UP!" she said with a ass cheesy smile. She looked like she wanted something from me. I knew she didn't. but that was what the smile seemed to me. I put up an effort to crack a smile, I was only trying to be poliet. She came up to me and read threw a clear clipboard that was on the side table of my bed. She looked focused on it for quit a long time. I looked worried and i guess she saw my facial expression and decided to ask me questions, maybe to calm me down.

"So was that fine hunk of meat your boyfriend?" She asked with that same smile that kind of was irratating me now. But I looked at her with confusion, did she just call my boyfriend a fine hunk of meat? I said to myself. She looked over at me and laughed. I personally didn't think it was funny. But I smiled anyways.

Just then she roamed the room. I looked around and scuffed. "Well probably not anymore." I said trailing off. I honestly didn't think that she wouldve understood exactly what I was going threw. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked her green eyes complemented her red hair that complemented her smile. I shook my head no. "Well if you thinking I'm about to tell people. Don't get your panties in a bunch." She said as she sashayed her way to pull a cart. She brought out some band aids and cotton balls etc. "Listen honey, I have people come from all over the world to this hospital with all kinds of problems. Makes the things your going threw look like a grain of sand." She said with yet another one of her smiles. I rolled my eyes I knew it was wrong but I did it anyways. Just then our heads shot for the door with my Mom and dad smiling. I didn't really want to see them. But I guess it was whatever. My mom hugged me and it kind of hurt a little. She then kissed my forehead. My dad was rubbing my hands.

"This is all Chest's fault. " he said with love in his eyes. Like he could have stopped this from happening and to be honest. This was beyond anyone's control. "Who's chest?" Asked the nurse. She said that with her infamous smile. My mom looked at her with a blank reaction then mean mugged her. "Who are you?"she spat back.

"I'm your daughter Treasures nurse." She said with a smile.my mom didn't like her I could tell. My dad on the other hand was to busy checking her out. I knew my mom noticed but I tried to break the silence." It was my fault. For driving in range and letting Chest get to me." I said. "AND....." my dad said looking at me sternly." Going back out with..."

"Landon!" I was cut short my the nurse reaching for him. He looked scared. "We were just talking about you." She said with a smile.

"Foreal?" He said back to her,with his sexy accent. But I had to focus...I was mad. My dad looked pissed. Like he was about to spit fire on Landon.

"What are you doing here BOY" he said stepping in front of my bed. To make sure he didn't come close. I'm sure Landon was looking at me in hopes that I would agree but nawww....FUCK that shit. His on his own.

"I'll just go then." He said leaving, "yeah you will." My dad said back standing tall like a papa bear and his cubs. He folded his arms. I got tired of people making my own decisions for me.

"No one is leaving, except for you and mom. " I said. My dad shot me a look that I gladly ignored. "I can handle this pa." I said with a reasurring smile. "You go girl!" Said the nurse....we looked at her, she showed her self the door and my mom sighed with relief. I knew she was about to say some stuff. My dad then kissed my head and my mom left along with him. He sighed and mugged Landon again.

Then it was just landon and i alone together...i needed to get some stuff out my system before anything else.