I want a Man not a Boy (Bitch Where?)

I got back into my car and remembered that girl I just met. She was beautiful and she had a nigga dying. I'm not a man that goes out with a girl for the bagage, go out with them for their personality but damn shawty had it going on when she turned around to go into Starbucks I was bout to make her my drink. Shoo. Better belive I'm calling her as soon as I get home later today. Trust and belee that.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even notice I was driving into the parking lot of the wearhouse. I knew my nigga Tyreek was gonna have my head on a silver platter if I didn't get the work that I was supposed to get done finished. I got out the car. And took out the duffel bag that I had in my drivers seat.

"Oh Cameronnnn!" Sang one of the bitches at the ware house.

We kept them around..for entertainment she was wearing almost nothing and doing the most with her hands it the air reaching over me for a hug. I put down the duffel bag and opened my arms out for a hug.

She tip toed to give me a hug. He arms were wrapped around my waist as she started to placed a finger on my chest. I turned around to open the car boot. She wrapped her hands around my waist again. I looked back at her threw my right shoulder to see her grining .I didn't understand while till I felt her grope my member.

"WOAH Kiki what I tell you bout doing that shit yesterday." I said sternly. As I moved her hands.

She took two steps back as I bent over to get the remaining Duffel bags.

"Hmm... Lemme think....You said it turns you on and you aint got time to bend my ass ova to fuck me in da car and some otha shit." She said with a smile on her face. Showing her dipples.

I shook my head at her and placed my hands into my lips to whistle.
3 young men came to take the bags that I had set on the floor.

Kiki was a beautiful girl I preferred her to all the other girls at the trap house. Basically cause she was more of a friend Im tying to help her get out of the game and strippin and shit cause she was hella smart and the person tutoring my 10 year old daughter Dymond and her step brother Desmond who was 12. I had my daughter at a young age and shit got messy after her mother remarried but her mom and I are still on good terms her husband on the other hand. I wasn't so sure.

"A'ight let's change that rule then." I said as I smirked looked down at her fine ass.

We flirted with each other and shit but Neva did nothing but make out and touch ova each other.

"I hear you. So...who got you acting straight...A girl?"

"First off it a non of you buisness if there is a girl and second off fuck you mean I'm my own nigga...don nobody control me." I said with a sassy attitude that made her laugh.

"ACE! HOW COME YOU ONLY BROUGHT SEVEN DUFFELS WHEN THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EIGHT!" Tyreek yelled out from the patio inside.

I started mubbling shit under my breath while I picked up the extra Duffel them niggas forgot to carry.

"MY NIGGA HOLD THE FUCK ON ITS RIGHT HERE!!" I yelled back. He was already gone so there was no point.

"Right Don nobody tells you what to do!" Kiki said with an evil grin on her face.

As I walked off away from Kiki into the warehouse I dabbed a couple of the new recruits and made small talk with them. Then headed towards Tyreek's office. I was tgen greeted by Tyreke, Hova and 2 new niggas that I didn't even know. And whoever they were they looked shady.

"The fuck these fruity ass niggas doing in here Hova?" I asked.

Hova was Tyreek's uncle and he was the one that rented us out this huge ass warehouse. He was sitting at the couch in Tyreek's office with his two hands braided. He was wearing a white Polo shirt and white cargo shorts with Nike socks and slides.