I want a Man not a Boy (Flirty Encouter)

That morning I woke up with a hangover it had been a night last night and I wasn't having it.

I got up from my bed in order to take a shower. I wore a white tank top with white high waisted pencil skirt. And finished it off with my all white red bottoms and white Micheal Kors bag and threw on a couple of gold jewelry.

I headed out to work. But made a detour to Starbucks. As i drove there I put on the radio. I was feeling krunked for some reason and listened to Chris Brown ZERO

"ASK HOW MANY NIGHTS I'VE BEEN THINKING OF YOU?!"I YELLED.

"Zeroooo Zerooo" I nodded my head to the music coming out from the radio.

I was at a red light. And was rocking out to the song. i decided to pull down the mirror attached to the celing of my car. Im order to add my red lipstick to the mix. I wore my hair slicked back with a center pating to bring out my head.

This stoplight was always long so i wasnt in a hurry .

My song came on "bitch betta have my money" by non othere than rih rih.

"I CALL THE SHOT SHOT SHOTS. LIKE BLAH BLAH BLAH..PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME DONT ACT LIKE YOU FORGOT!" the speakers yelled.
I was rotating my hips to the song and turned it up.

I started dancing to it looking right and left while rotating my shoulders to the music and flipping my hair over my shoulders. I didn't give a fuck cause my song was on.

I looked right next to me and saw a light skinned sexy man laughing at me as he showed out his pink juicy lips.

I was soooo embarrassed I wanted to dig a hole and move past the fucking light. He was cute. And I was cute. Hell our babies would be fine ass bastards. I thought to myself as I bit down my bottom lip. I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw my ears were red.

His communication towards me was weird. which I don't know why but, out of us looking like we were playing a charades I got out. "Pull over at the next turn." Which luckily for me was Starbucks.

I pulled over and this man step out of his car looking fine as hell. Whats up with guys and bred 11s. He step out standing at 6"3, muscular but not body building muscular. he was wearing khakis cargo joggers a red shirt that said "do it like nike" Pink plump lips with hazel green eyes and curly brown /honey like hair.

He walked up to me holding a business card. I didn't even notice he was handing me a card . I was staring at his eyes and another one of his many...many...many...features.

"You staring hard as hell..see something you like ma?" He asked while liking his bottom lip

"No but you did, when you asked me to pull over." I smiled as I collected the car.

"Make sure to give the car to a pretty lady,Who will use it."he winked

"Ohh so I'm not pretty huh?." I said with my arms crossed.

"I didn't say that ma, I said give it to someone who will use it." He said with a puppy dog face. Reaching out to unfold my arms.

"Ight then...I guess I'll call you." I said in a whisper.

"huh...I'm sorry I didn't hear you." He said cuffing his right ear. I could tell he was goofy which mad me resent.
I didn't want a silly nigga. I wanted a MAN.

"I said I'll call." I said out loud.

"SHE. SAID YES.!!" HE yelled with his arms up high.

I busted out laughing. When the homeless nigga that comes around with a cart starts to clap.

I was done at that moment and a bitch was hugaryyyy.

I waved at him goodbye and walked away to have him invade my wrist with his hands.

"Lemme get your name ma." He said

He was looking directly into my eyes and I was not having it. My phone rang and as I looked down at it , its caller ID said Landon.

"Ohh so you got a man I see?" He said stepping back.

"I on got no man. He just my ex" I stated as I declined the phone call.

"Well if a nigga still calling his ex he wanna get back with her. So you wanna take him back?" He said with a slightly depressed look in his eyes.

"Its complicated. Nothing to it but that. " I informed him.

"Then meet me for dinner tonight. " he said to me.

"You just met me why you wanna go in a date? " I asked as I stared into thoes green eyes. I was blushing hard as hell as I wanted to look away.

"Who said it was a date. How about you give me your number instead?"

"Why you dont think ima call you?"

"We just met. What you think I'm finsta say?" He answered back sweetly.

I shrugged as we exchanged numbers into our phones.

He walked off waving goodbye and getting into his Black Porsche while I went into my car to get me something to eat.

I was shaking my head and thought to myself he betta call first I said as I opened the store door.