The Kill Orders Love

(Yes the title is kinda cheesy. This pm spoils then end of the kill order because it starts at the end of the kill order, so don't read thus if you haven't read that)
(This is from the back scary parts of my mind..)
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE KILL ORDER!!!!!
It was just moments before the Berg was going to crash into the PFC building. Trina and Mark were hugging tightly. The sound of the Berg getting ever closer. Trina looked into Marks eyes.
"Mark, I have something I need to tell you." Trina said almost crying. "And its not a joke."
"What do you need to tell me?" Mark responded nervously.
"Mark..Mark I'm.." Trina said with tears in her eyes. "Mark I'm.. pregnant. With you." She nearly shouted the last part.
"What!" Mark yelled with disbelief. He quickly grabbed Trinas arm and began to guide them out of the building. "Come on!" He yelled back at her who was lagging behind. Trina followed him.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARK!" she screamed over the extremely loud Berg.
"Saving us! Saving you!" He yelled back at Trina. They are now outside the building. Alec saw them, and confused, he landed the Berg nearby. Alec ran out of the Berg "The hell you doing!"
Mark ran over to him dragging Trina behind him. "I'll explain later. Let's just get out of here!"
"WHAT!" Alec screamed. Mark ran past them onto the Berg.
"Let's just go! Now!" Mark yelled back at Alec. Alec reluctantly turned back into the Berg.
"Where to son?" Alec asked heading to the cockpit.
"Anywhere else than here. Let's head to Alaska. Rumor has it that its nice up there." Mark nearly yells heading to the bunk rooms.
Alec walk/runs to the cockpit and soon the Berg is flying off to Alaska.
A/N I was gonna add more, so if you want me to finish it just comment