Dreamland - Newt and Minho x reader- Smut

(A/N I've been reading too much smut. Lol. I closed my eyes one dsy and dreamt this. I hope you guys like it, its my first smut! Don't tell my parents I wrote this....Bri!)
DreamLand
You slowly woke up when you heard the door to your room open and close. You hear someone walk in front of you, seconds later the person presses their lips to yours. You open your eyes to see what it is. Its Minho! One of your two biggest crushes! You kiss Minho back, thinking the only way this could get better is if Newt joined in. Just then you feel something on your cheek, Newt is kissing your cheek with a smile. Today is the best day ever. But its about to get a whole lot better. Newt back out of your view, so you look at Minho, who unbuttons his shirt with a smirk. These boy have a plan for you. You lay flat on your back to see that Newt is also shirtless. You just smile at them and close your eyes. Today is amazing. But you still can't tell if they are doing this cause they like you, or that your crushes on them are obvious. It doesn't matter right now.
You open your eyes to find that the boys have taken off your shirt and pants. They are both also pant less. This is gonna be fun!
They both climb on the bed, Newt on your left, Minho on your right.

(Dream on people, I'll finish if you guys want. And please request!!)