Song Writing is Hard

Dashing for the coffee machine I made three cups of coffee. Ignoring the fanfare as the Big Bang boys made their way through the cafeteria. Taking a sip of my hot beverage, I grabbed a bacon and egg roll and made my way to table and began to eat. I watched as Bobby and BI fought over who was going to sit next to T.O.P both trying to shove the other out the way. If only they knew the hell these two guys had put me through the last couple of weeks -_-.

"Dongsaeng, you made your hyungs coffee ~ how nice!" Said GD grabbing one of my three coffees -_-

"Well actually, they were all for me since I have to deal with you the entire day..." I mumbled

"Did you say something?" GD responded looking amused as he took a drawn out sip of MY cappuccino.

"Nope. Nothing. Go sit over there" I said pointing to the table where the rest of ikon were sitting all of them joining in on the fight of who would get the honour of sitting next the Big Bang Boys. All I was interested in was protecting my coffee.

"So... are you excited about learning how to rap?" Said T.O.P trying to make small talk.

"Ugh.. not really" I responded " I don't really know if that's the path I want to go down you know?"

" In this industry, you don't get to choose what you do" He responded.

" By the looks of things YG wants to make you the next G-Dragon " He said in a low voice. Smirking into his coffee.

"I highly doubt that " I responded reaching for my second coffee.

"With the release of the new running man episode there is going to be a riot" He said smirking. "I mean especially when they broadcast that kiss ;)"

"WHAT? YOU MEAN THEY AREN'T GOING TO EDIT THAT OUT?!?" I Yelled bringing a decent amount of attention to myself.

"I don't think so, and you know Dongsaeng I have to say... Your kissing needs a bit of work" Said T.O.P with a wink.

I was at a complete loss for words at this point . How dare he insult my kissing! I was a great kisser he just caught me off guard. I mean it was so random and I didn't get a chance to react!

"I could always give you lessons in that area as well ;)" He continued noticing my obvious internal struggle with the entire situation.

"Enough... Please! I hope in in Ji Young's group I don't think I can handle spending extra time with you" -__- I said rubbing my temples.

"That's not very nice~ All your hyung was trying to do was help you get the girls but maybe you like men... if that's the case I'll tell it to you straight I'm not into men but ..."

I didn't hear the end of the sentence because I had already started walking towards the recording studio. Ugh eight hours with a douche I don't know how I was going to cope. My inner ramblings didn't stop until I had entered the studio door.

There I was met with peace as I made my way over to the black leather couch to sit down. It was the first time I was able to take in the proper features of the room. After all it had been a while since I had a recording session. The walls were lined with a red fabric which probably helped with the sound proofing. The recording room itself was sectioned off with a giant glass window which was connected to a wooden desk lined with controls.

As the boys wouldn't be there for ages I thought it would be a good idea to mess around with the microphone a bit and maybe even record something for later use.

Opening the door, I made my way over to the one microphone in the room. I wonder what I could sing... I thought scratching my head.

Should I record something original? Maybe that would be a good idea.