Chapter 11: Rescue Mission

"What's going on?" Sakura asked. "It seems like Itachi, Kisame and Sasuke has been kidnapped." Sasori said, making Sakura's eyes widen.

"By whom?" Sakura asked. "Kabuto." Pein answered. "They told us to make a choice. It's either Hyuga Hinata's eyes, or The Uchihas' eyes." Konan said.
"We apologize for being rude. I am Konan." The blue haired woman said. "I am Pein." "Tobi's name is Tobi!" "I'm Hidan b**ch. Remember the name." "Kakuzu." "Zetsu."

"I'm Sakura Haruno. Pleasure to meet you." Sakura said, trying to smile. "Back to business. Two of my members has been kidnapped not a few hours ago." Pein said.

"This idiot here saw what happened and ran away." Konan said, glaring at Tobi. "Tobi is sorry. Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said, making Sakura sweat drop. "Was that Kabuto guy working with the Oto corp.?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow.

Pein nodded and explained. "Oto corp is a corporation that collects different types eyes." "Eyes?" Sakura asked, shivering. "Yes. Eyes." Sasori answered. "Does that f**king mean we have to charge at them now?" Hidan asked, smirking.

"No. We can't risk my cousin's life." Sasori said. "No, we'll go there now." Sakura said. "What? Why, un?" Deidara asked, confused. "Because it's part of my job." Sakura said, grinning. "You're only the secretary." Kakuzu asked.

"I know. And a secretary's job is to follow her boss's orders. Without my boss, nobody would tell me what to do." Sakura said, grinning, making everyone look at her confused.

"Alright then. We split into four groups. Hidan and Sakura is in one group. Kakuzu and Tobi. Deidara and Sasori. And lastly, Konan and I." Pein said. "Why is my cousin/the b**ch with Hidan/me?!" Sasori and Hidan asked at the same time, glaring at Pein.

"Sasori, Deidara and Kakuzu are long distanced. Hidan and Sakura are skilled at short distanced fights." Pein answered. "Here's the plan." Pein started.

A few minutes later...

"What the-- you trying to kill Sakura, (un)?!" Sasori and Deidara said, enraged. "She won't die." Pein said. "Trust Hidan." He continued. "That's the problem, un. We don't trust him with her un." Deidara retaliated. "We'll change the plan if Sakura is against it." Konan said, making everyone look at Sakura. She shrugged and said "I'm fine with it."

"But--" Deidara was cut off when Sasori said "Come on. For all we know those three are being raped by that pedophile." With that said, everyone got in the car.

A kilometer away from meeting place, Sakura and Hidan got off the car. Sakura dressed as Hinata, all tied up, blindfold. You can barely see the difference. "Be careful, un." Deidara said, making Sakura grin at him. With that, Hidan watched them drive away. "Come on b**ch." Hidan said, as they started walking.

They arrived at the meeting place and entered. 'They better be on their sh**ty places now.' Hidan thought. He looked around and saw Itachi, Sasuke and Kisame all tied up in the middle, blindfolded. With Kabuto's armed men around them. But Orochimaru is nowhere to be found.

"Give us back those sh**ty Uchihas." Hidan said, pushing Sakura, who is dressed as Hinata towards Kabuto, making Sakura fall. 'Cha!! You're going to pay for that you bastard!' Inner shouted.

Kabuto grinned and removed Sakura's blindfold. He's eyes widened when he saw emerald eyes instead of lavender eyes. Sakura smirked and head-butted Kabuto, making him faint. He's men pointed their guns towards Sakura. With that, Hidan quickly ran towards Sakura and carried her away with bullets following them, hot on their tails.

After a few seconds, only few men are left due to Sasori, Kakuzu and Deidara's shooting from afar. Tobi, Pein and Konan threw knives on Itachi, Kisame and Sasuke's way, freeing them from the ropes.

Hidan freed Sakura behind a wall. "Tch. We missed one." Kakuzu said, annoyed. That one guy ran towards Sakura's way. Kakuzu, Sasori and Deidara tried shooting the guy but he was too fast, same goes to Pein, Tobi and Konan with knives. The man was atleast 5 meters away from Sakura when the abducted men removed their blindfolds. "HIDAN! SAKURA!" Kisame shouted.

Hidan turned only to see the guy aiming for Hidan's heart. Sakura pulled Hidan back, a bit too hard I might say, causing Hidan to hit the wall at least 20 meters away from them. Sakura gave the guy a punch on his nose, causing him to let go of his knife and hit the wall nearest to him, which is 25 meters from them.

"F**k,(un)." Hidan and Deidara said at the same time. Hidan said that because his hit on the wall was too painful. On the other hand, Deidara said that because of that punch that Sakura gave.

"She's a monster." Kisame said, staring at her. "Hn. I know right?" Sasuke said, clearly annoyed. Pein, Konan, Tobi, Sasori, Deidara and Kakuzu came out from their hiding places.

"That's one hell of a f**king punch you have." Hidan said, grinning. Tobi poked the guy that Sakura punched with a stick. "Tobi thinks he's dead." He said.

"Where's Zetsu?" Sakura asked. "Right here." Zetsu said, coming to the group with an unconscious man on his shoulder. "Orochimaru." Sasuke said with so much venom present in his voice.

To Be Continued...