Prologue

Sakura's P.O.V.

I picked up my phone and said "Hello? This is Sakura Haruno speaking. How may I help you?" "Aah, Haruno-san, this is Fugaku Uchiha, are you perhaps in need of a new job?" "Hmm, I don't think so Uchiha-san. Why did you ask?"

"I need your help. I believe that you are the only one who can bare the arrogance of my son, Sasuke Uchiha." I smirked as I heard that. "So, what do you want me to do, Uchiha-san?" "Will you be the secretary of my son?"

I chuckled at this and said "Why me of all people, Uchiha-san. I have no experience in business. You do know I'm a doctor, right?"

"Being organized is enough for me Haruno-san, besides my son gets into fights quite often." "Aah. Fair enough, Uchiha-san. When do I start?" "Aah, you accept? You can start on Monday, Haruno-san. Thank you for your cooperation." "Hai, Uchiha-san." I put down the phone with an evil glint in my eyes.

"Oh, this is going to be one hell of a job." I mumbled to myself.

___________________________________________

A/n: How was it, minna? Hope you liked it ^_^

Sasuke: So I'm arrogant, dark? *dark aura surrounding him*

Me: What? It's better than being a bastard, right? *smirks*

Sasuke: Why you-! *chases me*

Me: I don't own Naruto, minna! Dark is out. Peace ( ^_^)v *shouts while running*