Chapter 1: Interview

Monday:

I stood in front of the Uchiha corp. building I smirked as I entered and went to the receptionist. "Miss, I'm here for the interview with Uchiha Fugaku-san." I said with a gentle smile on my face.

"Ah. You must be Haruno Sakura-san." Said the receptionist. I nodded in answer."He is in the top floor, you won't be able to miss it." She said with a grin. "Thank you." I said as I made my way to the elevator.

I entered the elevator and pressed the 25th floor. The elevator door opened and I immediately saw two huge doors with the Uchiha crest on it. I grinned and mumbled to myself "Man, she's right! It's hard to miss."

I entered the office and greeted Fugaku with a smile. "Ohayo, Uchiha-san." "Aah. Ohayo, Haruno-san. Thank you for accepting my offer." He said with a grin on his face.

"No problem, Uchiha-san." I said. "You can start immediately if you want. You can come here if you have a problem. You can also consult my other son, Uchiha Itachi. My sons' offices are right below mine." He informed me as he gave my a huge smile.

"Oh and one more thing. Sasuke is a playboy. Please do be careful and don't fall for him. " he said. I giggled at this and said "That's a nice thing to say about your son." He chuckled and said "Truth hurts now don't they?" I grinned at him and said "I'll be on my way now, Uchiha-san." "Please call me Fugaku or such, everyone is a friend here you know." He said.

I giggled and said "Hai like wise then, Fugaku-san. Ja ne." "Ja ne, Sakura-san."he said.

To Be Continued....

___________________________________________

A/N: Yosh! I survived through the second part!

Sakura: eh? So Sasuke's a playboy then? *smirks*

Sasuke: *twitches* Dark, I'll seriously kill you one day.

Me: You can't kill me, I'm immortal *grins like a maniac*

Sakura: *sighs* Well, 'til next time then. Dark doesn't own Naruto.

Dark is out, peace! V(^_^ )