Chapter 6: Laughs

We made it back to Norman's place and as he tied his boat to the dock, he told me head inside.

I opened the door and stood around waiting for Norman. "Reedus! You finally back man! The tides are great today-" I heard someone talking and I seen Sean appear. Completely naked.

"Oh god!" I turned around and hid my face. "Sean! Put some pants on!" I yelled to him.

"I just got back from a swim!" He argued and I heard him grabbing something. "Are you covered?" I asked. "Yup!"

I removed my hands from my face and seen that Sean was covered. But, with a pillow.

"Hey, did you get settled in- what the fuck!" Norman yelled looked at Sean. "What?" Sean asked. "Go get some fucking pants on man!"

Sean rolled his eyes and talked in a high pitched voice. "Don't fight it baby, you know you want it!"

I stifled a laugh as Sean walked upstairs. Norman led me to his room down the hall.

Norman got me a cup of coffee as I sat in front of the tv in his room. He gave me a set of clothes to change into and was currently washing mine.

"Why would you even go out into the ocean?" He asked setting the cup down in front of me. "I wanted to see you." I said sipping the coffee. "And somehow the middle of the ocean seemed like a good place to start?" He asked.

"You like the ocean a lot, so I figured you'd be on your boat." I answered. He nodded and stood up to take his wetsuit off. I watched as he revealed his well toned body to me. He still had his boxers on, and I was kind of looking forward to him not having them, but oh well.

He threw the wet suit in a pile of clothes. "So, you always go looking for guys that bail on you?" He laughed. "Uh, not usually, but I was upset and just needed to talk to you."

Norman laughed and as he turned around, I saw a few red welts on his side. "Oh my god! Norman! What happened?" I got up to make sure he was okay. "It's nothing, just a jellyfish sting." He said putting his shirt on.

"We need to get you to the hospital." I argued. "Cassie, I'm fine." He said smiling. I took a deep breath. "Alright, just if it gets worse you need to go." I told him. "Alright nurse Cassie." He winked at me then grabbed my hand to lead me to the kitchen.

"Any suggestions on what to eat?" Norman asked me. "I say we make some fucking pizza and sit back and relax!" Sean yelled from upstairs. "Pizza sounds good."

Norman got out the ingredients to make some homemade pizza. "Any toppings? I have just about everything." He laughed grabbing pepperoni, peppers, onions, mushrooms and everything else you could think of.

"Sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms." I answered. "Alright." After making our pizza and putting extra cheese on it. We sat down at the kitchen table and waited for it to bake.

I noticed Norman staring at me and it was actually making me nervous. "Why do you keep looking at me?" I asked trying not to blush. "You're so beautiful and I'm trying to understand if you're actually real or not." He said eyeing me up and down.

"Oh my god," I laughed. "Your eyes are what really get me. They're gorgeous." "No, they're weird. Who has purple eyes anyways?"

"You do, because you're fucking awesome. I hate my eyes, they're so tiny, and weird." He complained standing up to get a glass of soda.

"I for one, think you have pretty eyes." Norman turned back and scoffed. "Maybe you're not real, because only a fake person would say that." He teased. "Norman! I am real!" I laughed standing up. "Look; all real!" I twirled myself around showing him that I was indeed real.