Chapter 18: Cold Waters

"Sean! Just please look!" I begged in my morphed form. He was laying on his stomach, head in a pillow trying to tan his body. "I just got comfortable!" He explained. He wasn't paying much attention to Norman and I in the pool, so he hasn't seen me morphed yet. Finally, Sean turned around with a huge smile on his face.

I was sitting on the edge of the pool, my pink, purple and gold mixed tail out in open for him to see. "Do you like it?" I asked and moved my tail. "What! The! Fuck! Holy shit! You did it! You actually did it!" He was cheering and clapping before jumping into the water and swimming over to me. He was morphed in a matter of minutes. "God! Look at you. You're sexy! Damn!" Norman was laughing at Sean's reaction. "Do you feel okay? Like mentally and physically?" I nodded my head with a big smile. "Sean I feel great. This is amazing!" I giggled and pushed myself back into the pool. "I still want to know what Andrew told you. About how you can read and speaking Gaelic." Sean mentioned. I never got the answer from him, but apparently Norman did. "He said its her calling. It's a sign for her to morph." Sean shrugged before swimming to me. "Now that you're morph, what are the plans?" I looked to Norman. "Well, we're gonna teach her how to swim, then go on a trip around the world. She wants to." Norman grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Am I joining this said trip. Because if not I will hunt your asses down and follow you anyways."

"Yeah! You can go! We want you there." I said. Norman and I already talked about it. We want Sean with us. "Alright! This shit is awesome. Give me a hug girl. I'm proud of you." Sean and I embraced. We pulled apart and they got started on teaching me some swimming techniques.

As the weeks went on the waters were becoming colder and Sean said it was time for him to head South for awhile. Norman mentioned that every year Sean would leave and go to the warmer waters. Norman preferred the colder waters and so did I. "Can you stick around for awhile longer? You'll be able to go on our trip with us." I told Sean as he was packing his bag. "I told Norman I'll meet you guys in Australia. You need alone time." Sean was right about us needing alone time, but I wanted to include him in our trip. He was basically a brother to Norman and helped me through a tough time. "Promise?" I asked him. "Promise." He pulled me in for another hug. "See you in Australia!" I yelled as he got on his boat and drove off.

Norman was sitting on the beach in his cutoff shorts waiting for me. "Wanna go pack?" Norman asked. I gave a sad frown and nodded. I was upset about Sean leaving, but this alone time with Norman would be good for us.

After packing Norman and I enjoyed a movie on the couch. Cuddling and kissing while making light conversation. "We should get one more swim in before we leave tomorrow." I said kissing his chest. "Never thought I'd hear you say that." We jumped off the couch and tore our clothes off before running into the waters. I morphed quickly and dived deep into the waters. Norman came around behind me and grabbed my hand. We swam together, holding each other and kissing. I couldn't wait to spend a few weeks with him exploring the oceans and even spending some time on land. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we kissed. Our tails touching sent an electric shock through my body, and Norman held me tighter in his arms. "I love you." I kissed him again. "I love you more." He reached up and cupped my breast, giving each of them a squeeze. "Wanna get back to the house?" I moaned out as he pinched at my nipples. "Mhm." He licked at my neck and we swam back to shore, hold each other and touching lightly. Washing upon shore, I climbed back from the water to dry off. Norman crawled on top me and we made out in the sand while we morphed back to human. I could suddenly feel my legs back to normal and Norman's exceptional large member pressing against me. "I have sand in places where there shouldn't be sand." Norman said after pulling away which only made me laugh. He laughed too and we stood up to go inside. I think a quick three minute shower would do us good.

"We have to do this quick." I told him as I turned on the water in the shower then adjusted the temperature to a comfortable setting. "Just the way I like it." Norman teased and nudged my side. Norman stepped on first, wasting no time in washing his hair or body. He finished incredibly fast, then stepped out to dry so he wouldn't morph. I however didn't morph at the touch of water so I took my time, but rushed slightly so Norman wouldn't be left waiting.

He was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head as I walked into the bedroom. "Take that towel off and come here." I blushed, but complied to him. Dropping the towel I made my way over to him. Norman pulled me down so I straddled his lap. His hands cradled my face as he leaned in to kiss me. "I love you, Cassie." He whispered then sealed it with a kiss. All I could do was smile and kiss him back. He was more than what I could've asked for in a boyfriend.

*****
🐠Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥