Meet me and my sad begining

Before I start I want to say this story is told by Joey unless it says blanks pov. ENJOY!

Hey what's up I'm Joey graceffa I'm 18 years old and I live in Boston I have a pretty bad life.
My dad abuses me,my mom is too scared to stand up to him, and I'm bullied at school. I bet your thinking could it be worse? Well yes it could you see right now I'm at my mothers funeral right now.

Aunt Lucy: hey Joey! Are you feeling okay?

Me: uh..ya I guess

Aunt Lucy: well if there's any problems you can always call me. Do you have my number?

Me:uh no

Aunt Lucy: here *types her number into my old flip phone* well I have to go bye Joey

Me: bye

I walk over to the chair reserved for me. The chair is next to my dad who is glaring at me. I smile at him he looks away,I turn torn my sister Nicole she is living with Lucy I don't see her very much.

Nicole: hey Joey how's dad doing

Me: still a bitch

I turn around to make sure he didn't hear me... He didn't.

Nicole: yea that sucks why don't you live with Lucy?

Joey:he won't let me.

Nicole: oh...

We turn around and the funeral starts my dad, sister,Lucy, and all my cousins and rest of my family speak and a few friends. Soon it's my turn

Me: hello everyone. Um my mom was my best friend and uh she was always there for me.

I pause and glare at dad

Me: I don't think anyone could replace her I will always have her in my heart and I'll miss her

I end my speech and a whole hour goes by and we go home. Me and dad sit in silence the whole way home. We get home and walk inside I go star aught to my room and slam the door close and start to sob.

Hey I hope u like the story I'm probably gonna make more later until then keep reading