Have to tell

Joey

Me and Shane stayed in that auditorium for a while talking and kissing any chance we got because I never wanted a moment not kissing him.we aren't even really dating and I have already kissed him at least 20 times it just feels so right.

Shane: Joey?

Me: yeah Shane *kisses his cheak

Shane: I can't see you very often I'm going back on tour and I can't handle not seeing you for 5 months

Me: I know. Wait are you my boyfriend?

Shane: I guess I am

I was Shane Dawson's boyfriend my dad is being nice to me and I don't think life could get any better. Exsept that I can't tell anyone my relationship.

Shane
I didn't realize it but my face was bright red blushing I'm his boyfriend I even told him that I loved him. But how is this going to work? I'm going on tour and I can't see him Howard we going to deal with this and how am I going to deal with this?

Me: Joey? Do you want to go to my hotel with me?

Joey: yeah! Sure! *smiles*

I grabbed his hand and we Walked out holding hands . There were no kids outside to recognize me whitch is really good. But I still tried to get to the car as fast as possible. All I want to to right now is kiss Joey. But that will have to wait..... Or not.

I'm telling this part not Shane or Joey.

Shane: *grabs joeys face close to him*

Joey: *smiles and puts his Hands on Shanes waist.*

Shane: *kisses Joey deeply*

Joey: * slips his tongue into Shanes mouth and wrestles Shanes*

Shoey: *making out*

Shane:
I stopped kissing his lips and started to kiss his neck and he moaned and I went back up to his lips giving him small but passionate kisses as I stroked his hair with my hand.

Me: let's get to my hotel room

Joey: yeah let's not kiss in the car I don't want anyone to reconize you.

Joey

We drove up to this really fancy hotel and Shane lead me up to the 3rd floor to his room where he locked the door and locked his lips on mine.

I'm reading this part

Shane: *kissing joey*

Joey: *making out with Shane and moving his hands up and down his body*

Shane: *pins Joey up against the wall and kisses his neck causing Joey to moan again*

Joey: I love you so much Shane

Shane: *stops kissing joeys neck and stops pinning him agains the wall. Then grabs his hands* I - really you do?

Joey: yea i mean it.

Shane: *starts crying*

Joey: Shane? * holds Shanes head up and softly and lovingly kisses him*

Shane: Joey I can't go on tour without you. I love you to damn much we have to figure out a way for you to come with me.

Joey: I want to be with you to and I think I know how to.
___________________________
They drive over to joeys house and Shane drops off Joey.

Joey: I love you Shane. Bye! *kisses his cheek*

Me: by Joey love you too.

I hope that this plan works. Joey has to come out to his dad before anything I don't know how he will take it. Hopefully good.
I drove back to the hotel and went up to my room where me and Joey had just made out in. That could have gone way different if he didn't let it stop. I'm gonna hotel Lisa that I have a boyfriend she will be so happy!

Me: Lisa!

Lisa: coming

Me: okay!

*lisa walks into the room*

Lisa: yeah Shane? What happened did you see Joey?

Me: yeah I saw him...

Lisa: really?! What happened

Me: I- kisses him

Lisa: omg!

Me: and we're dating turns out that we were ment to be!

Lisa's pov: I'm happy for Shane but what does he mean by "meant to be"? We're we ever meant to be? I don't know but I can't ask him he's gay now and he would be sad. Besides I have a crush on someone really hot. and I still love him an all but more like a best friend more than a girlfriend or assistant. Whatever great for Shane he has someone that's perfect for him!

Lisa: that's great!

Me: but I can't take not seeing him for 5 months.

Lisa:what are you going to do?

Me: okay here's the plan.....
___________________________

With Joey

I walked inside and I don't want to tell him but I have to and I'm not sure if he really has completely stopped abuseing me.

Me: dad?! Where are you?!

No answer

Me: dad?!

No answer. Huh maybe he's in the backyard. I walked outside and looked in the drive way. His cars gone.
I walked up to my room and opened my laptop and got on Instagram. I haven't checked my notifications since before the concert. And the last time I was on here I messaged Shane but I didn't check my notifications.
I looked at the recent notifications

1 month ago: @shanedawson liked your photo

1 month ago: @shanedawson started fallowing you.

I can't belive I didn't see these before. I would have freaked out but I don't freak out now because he's ... My boyfriend

Me: boyfriend...

It feels good just to say it.
I herd a car door
Dads home.