True love? Or not

Shane: you up there in the balcony

He just pointed at me omg I'm really gonna meet him this is actually happening. I started to walk to the stage and Shane grabbed my hand and helped me up. Shane smiled at me and I blushed he started talking again.

Shane: ok I am gonna have all of you tell me your names. You first * points to Brit*

Brit: I'm Britney but everyone calls me Brit

Shane: and you *points to the guy with green hair*

"I'm zack" he said

Shane: and you *points to the girl in the pink shirt*

"I'm Laura" she says

Shane: what's your name * hands the mic to the brown haired dude*

"I'm mark" he said

Shane: and last, what's your name? * he points to me and smiles*

Me: I'm - I'm Joey

Shane: great! Everyone are you ready to sing? We are gonna sing vacation.

Shane starts up the band and we all start to sing. I sound horrible but Shane sounds like an angel, Brit is a beutiful singer too.

Me: "I need a vacation cation cation yea"

Shane leans his elbow against my sholder and keeps singing. My face lit up when he did that. He walked over to Laura and smiles at her. Then he walks to Brit and leans on her. And the song finishes.

Shane: great job guys! And I have a surprise for you.

Shane pulls out 5 vip tickets. I look at them and grin. Omg we are going to go backstage!! This is so exciting!!!!

Shane: meet me backstage after the concert! Now go back to your seats and wait. And have a great time!

We all Walked back to our seats and I immediately started to talk to Brit about how lucky I was tonight and how existed I was.

Me: Brit omg we met him and we get to see him again after the concert!!!

Brit: I know right?! This is awesome I'm Sor fricking existed!!!

The concert went on and me and Brit could not wait to meet him again. I still could not believe this was actually happening ! When the concert ended we ran to the back of the stage (with the help of security).

Brits pov: Joey was really excited and I think he might be even more exited than me. I feel bad for Joey because Shane is not gay and Joey is so it must make him feel terrible.

Back to Joey
We got to the backstage door and Shanes assistant Lisa let us in she is also his girlfriend. She walked us in to a big room with chairs and a buffet along with many other VIP fans. Soon enough Shane walked out and I immediately blushed bright red. I hope didn't notice.

Shanes pov: I walked out into the VIP room and Joey was standing there damn he was beutiful. I noticed that he blushed right when I walked out, it was kinda adorable.

Lisa: okay guys! Everyone will get a Chance to talk to Shane but have fun and don't get to wild. And Shane can I talk to you for a sec.

Back to Joey.
I watched as Lisa and Shane Walked over to the door and Walked in to the other room.

*behind the door*

Shane: hey babe, what you wanna talk about?

Lisa: umm. It's about our relationship.

Shane: oh

Lisa: I love you and all but...

Shane: what?

Lisa: I just don't think that we are right for each other.

Shane: oh, wait what???!

Lisa: shhhh.... Don't want them to hear

Shane: wa-why are you doing this?

Lisa: I don't think we belong together I already told you.

Shane: well that's not a good enough reason!

Lisa: sweetie I mean Shane I just think that you are not like......

Shane:like what?

Lisa: * whispers* straight

Shane: what?! *runs out of the room into the VIP area.

Back to Joey
Shane and Lisa were in there for like 10 minutes. Oh well whatever they were probably having a make out session.
But Shane did not look very happy.

Shane: how about you all dance and have fun and I'll be back in 5 minutes.

Everyone: ok

I watched as the beutiful Shane Dawson walked away. I just wanted to talk to him.

With Shane:

Shanes pov: omg I think that Lisa figured it out! What am I gonna do I can't just keep hiding this secret

I'm gay.

Trailer on first chapter