The concert

I went through my day just waiting to go to the concert and whe. The time finally came o was ready to go!
I was wearing black skinny jeans Shane Dawson T-shirt and red Converse. I went over to Brits house to pick her up. Brit looked very pretty, she was wearing a Shane Dawson t also and jeans and black boots.

Me: are you ready?

Brit: OMG yes I'm so excited

Me: let's go!

We walked to the car and sang to Shanes songs the whole way there. We then got to the parking lot. I looked at Brit and smiled then we got out of the car. We walked inside and found our seats and waited.

Brit: when does Shane come out the opening act has been going on for an hour!

me: I don't kno-

I was cut off by the sound of a guitar. I looked up too see Shane on the stage and he started to talk.

Shane: hey everyone how's it going *everyone cheers* great then let's get started! * stars singing f*ck up*

Shanes pov: I sang my song and looked out to the audience. I felt bad for the people in the balcony because they would not get the exsperience when I walk through the crowd. Maybe I will surprise them...
Back to Joey.

His first song ended and it was amazing I looked a Brit she had a huge grin on her face. We were not very close to the stage but I didn't care. Shane started to talk again.

Shane: hey all you guys in the balcony I'm gonna sing my next song up there.

Omg Shanes coming up here!

Me: Brit Shane is coming up here!!!!

Brit:OMG!!!!!

Shane made his way up to the balcony and started singing super luv. The spotlight hit him and the crowd went wild he started singing at the edge of the balcony. He was still not very close to us yet.

Shanes pov: I sang my song and during the middle of the song I reached the top of the balcony and took a glance to my right. A green eyed boy was staring at me he was pretty good looking and he caught my attention. I quickly looked away from him and kept on singing. I hope he didn't notice but he most likely did we made eye contact

Back to Joey

Me: omg Brit he just looked at me and made eye contact with me!!!!

Brit: no.

Me: uh yes !!!!!

Brit: omg!!!!

Shanes: I have decided to pick 4 random people from the audience to come meet me and perform my next song with me.

The crowd screamed loudly. I sat there knowing it would not be me I'm the most unlucky person in the whole world. Other then when I made eye contact with Shane.

Shane: one of you will be from the balcony, the floor area, the upper left corner, and the back rows. And maybe even one more to make it 5.

Everyone in the audience screamed, including me. I stood up in my seat and looked at Shane he climbed back down to the stage and looked around the floor area.

Shane: hey you in the pink shirt you come up here.

The girl ran to the stage and looked at Shane then the audience.

Shane: and you in the left corner the guy with the green hair. Cool hair by the way!

The guy ran up to the stage and said: " thank you" Shane nodded

Shane:you in the balcony the blonde in the black shirt with my face on it.

I looked at Brit.

Me: it's you Brit your meeting Shane!!!!

Brit:omg I'm sorry Joey I have to go

Brit ran down to the stage and ran over to Shane. I Groaned I new that I would never be able to meet him it just was not fair! Even my best friend was meeting him!!!!

Shane: and now the back row.....

Shane ended up picking a guy with brown hair and a blue shirt he didn't seem that existed but whatever. I listened for the final person.

Shane: and the last person is......

Sorry but I'm leaving you at a cliff hanger I know it's pretty obvious that he will get it but plz keep reading!

Trailer on first chapter