Gabriel's Rules

He had drove me to his house. I had guessed it--it was a mansion. He was rich by the looks of it and he had pulled me out of his Nissan Maxima 360. A Nissan Maxima 360! I smiled at him.

"Thank you," I said as I stepped out of the car, pulling my dress up so I didn't step on it with my heels. Gabriel took my hand and smiled at me, then he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked with me.

"So," Gabriel said, "the rules. You should hear them."

"Okay." I smiled. I hadn't thought they'd be so hard to remember at that time. Smiling sweetly, I looked ahead, seeing his home. It was very different from mine. It was big, but it was easy to know it was cozy also. I wondered if he had a nice family. Or a big one. Or a small one.

"Ginny," he snapped. I could tell he wasn't trying to be rude. "Are you listening to me?"

"Yes, sorry," I told him. "What were you saying?"

He sighed. "Rule number one: Never deny, disagree, disrespect or push me away. Number two: Always call me Sir, Master or Daddy; although I don't prefer Daddy--it's just one of the limited options you have. Number three: Whatever my way or say, it will be done. Number four: Never make me look bad. Number five: Listen. Number six: Punishments will be done if I have to discipline you for doing something wrong. Number seven: Doing anything without my say is a punishment waiting to happen," Gabriel opened the front door and I seemed to be in a daze now for two reasons: one, his living room was HUGE; two, his rules were making me worried and nervous and most of all, embarrassed. "Number eight: You will wear what I make you wear. Number nine: You will be treated the best I can treat you, but if you take it for granted, you will be punished. Number ten: You are mine." He took my waist and lead me up the glass stairs. "Understand?" He looked over at me with his bright eyes.

I nodded. "Yes." I agreed, "but I have a question."

He nodded, "Go on."

"Why'd you pick me?"

He smiled to himself and looked away. "Oh, Ginny, the most beautiful ones don't realize how beautiful they are."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows. He smiled wider as he shook his head and had me follow him to a bedroom door. The bedroom door was on the end, it was very wide. The front doors looked better: they were big, wide French doors. His bedroom door was opened by him and I walked into his bedroom.

The bedroom was gigantic. The walls were dark blue and his bed was a huge framed bed-set--black, white and grey sheets and pillows. His carpet was black but the wooden floor was tan. There was a set of stairs up to the leveled floor of his bed. It was only two steps. On the left side of the room was a walk-in closet that had nice tuxedos, shoes, button-up shirts, jeans, and slacks. On the right side of the room was a TV and a nice, cozy couch that was bright white and had a fuzzy brown blanket lying on it.

"Wow," I gasped, smiling wide as I stood in the door frame, looking at the room. Gabriel grinned and took my wrist, pulling me inside the bedroom as he closed the door softly.

"You're not the only one to say that." He chuckled in my neck from behind, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "You're so beautiful, Ginny."

My lips curled into a smile and my cheeks arose to a bright pink. Why was I already attached to him? His words and voice were already making me smile and when his skin touched mine a shiver would occur upon my spine. When his voice rang in my ears it began to become that one song that everyone was addicted to.

"Ginella?" He asked, gripping my waist. I gasped. It hurt.

"Yes? I'm sorry."

"Yes, what?" Gabriel snapped. His voice was like a violin string--so strict. His voice rang in my ears. I suddenly didn't understand what he was talking about.