The Loss

My lips were dancing with Gabriel's as we watched a stupid, cheesy reality show like Keeping Up with The Kardashians. My lips couldn't stop. I loved to kiss him. We hadn't stopped kissing. We hadn't had sex but it was night, now.

"What time is it?" Gabriel asked me, placing a sweet kiss on my neck as he was laying ontop of me.

"About ten. Why?" I asked him.

"Damn. Time flies by fast," Gabe said quietly, then met my eyes and smirked. "How does that mark on your ass feel now?"

"It still burns." I blushed.

Gabe chuckled as he turned off the TV and he picked me up, taking me up the mini stairs and laying me on his bed, grinning. He crawled on top of me and ripped my white T-shirt. Gabriel took off my leggings and then slid off my white panties and solid baby pink bra. "Mm, baby.." Gabe smirked and kissed my pussy a little.

He held me down and opened my legs, sliding his dick into my pussy. It burned at first and a scream wailed out of me as he kept getting deeper. Gabriel's moan was as loud as mine and I gripped on his hand so tight as he kissed/sucked on my nipples and fucked me. He had began by thrusting his hips into me slow but hard. I couldn't explain the ache.

My legs began to shake as Gabriel fucked me harder. My ass began to hurt too--maybe Gabriel would leave bruises on me from his thrusts. His hands held my wrists down tighter as he took my boob in his hand and began to lick around my nipple. I felt the sensation everywhere that just rocked over me. I loved his touch.

"Ginny," Gabriel moaned in my ear, fucking me more and then grabbing my legs and pulling them over his shoulders. The pain rippled through me.

The scream bursted out of me and so did the squirt.

Gabriel groaned but kept thrusting, causing me to squirt more and moan more. His hands ran all over my body as he moaned my name and then pulled out. His dick was covered in wet, shiny substance that looked like my slobber from earlier today but it was my squirt, I had noticed.

He jerked his dick a little while he kissed me, smashing his lips against mine and holding one of my arms down. As she came, I felt several feelings of warmness on my lower stomach and stomach. Gabriel's moan was hidden in my neck, but I heard and felt it all.

What felt like an eternity after, which was only a few minutes, he lifted up his head and stared at me. "That felt amazing," Gabriel whispered. His lips touched mine as he whispered, pulling my legs off his shoulders and then laying beside me. He panted, closing his eyes and putting one hand on his stomach and the other behind his head.

I closed my eyes. Gabriel's hand slowly took mine. I couldn't believe all what just happened. Looking over to my side, the nightstand's clock said one forty nine a.m.

**

That night we crawled into his bed and fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

"Gabriel?" I said quietly.

"Yes?" He brushed a hand through my long hair.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "How long do you want me to be here?" I asked him.

Gabriel's brown eyes met with my green eyes and he smiled. "I want to keep you as long as I can, Ginny," he replied, "and long after that."

I smiled and then stared up into his eyes. "Thank you for buying me."

Gabriel smiled as his hand cupped my cheek. "You were the most beautiful." He whispered and then kissed me passionately. My lips moved with his and my hand went up to his bare back. Gabriel pulled his lips away barely.

"I'm gonna ask you something," Gabriel told me. I nodded. "And you're gonna answer honestly."

I nodded. "Okay."

Gabriel looked down into my eyes. "Did you like my sex?"

I stared at him like he was crazy. Was he? "Of course, Sir," I answered. "How couldn't I have? I screamed and moaned."

Gabriel smiled and then his lips went to my forehead. "I'm glad."

"I squirted, too," I added, blushing. He chuckled.

"Yes, you did." His lips went down onto mine softly as he held my hips. "How old are you, Ginny?"

I opened my eyes. "Eighteen."

Gabriel's hand held my hips softly and then trailed his fingers up to my sides. "I'm nineteen."

I smiled. "Do you go to college?" I asked him.

"I will be, soon." Gabriel answered, kissing me softly. "Ginny?"

"Yes, Sir?" I answered.

He stared in my eyes as his hand wrapped around my waist and the other tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Do you want to stay, Ginella?"

I stared at him and saw he wasn't testing me for his rules or being sexual. He was serious. "I do," I said to him. "I want to stay."

Gabriel's arms wrapped around me and he pulled me tightly into his chest. "Thank you." He closed his eyes, burying his face into my neck. I wasn't used to this.

"You're welcome, Sir." I replied. Gabriel looked up at me.

"You don't have to call me that unless I want you to." he told me, "Call me Gabe."

"Gabe." I whispered. He smiled a little.

"Ginny." He whispered back and we ended it with a kiss.

**

Gabriel fell asleep about an hour later and I had stayed awake, full of thinking. I thought of how I had just lost my virginity.

  I gave my innocence to Gabriel.