What Am I

Gabriel had took me to his house and dragged me upstairs to punish me.

As soon as I was in that bedroom, Gabriel took my face and held it so tightly I thought he possibly broke my jaw. "What the living fuck do you think you're doing, Ginny?! Disobeying me and saying no. Breaking two rules. You're a bad girl." He took my neck and held it tightly. "I told you I didn't want to ever hurt you but you had to be stupid like you always are, you bitch."

I felt the tears struggle from my eyes and my sobs fight to rip out of me. But without my breath it hurt so bad I used my breath to say, "What am I?"

**

I woke up the next morning. My head was dizzy and I was in a complete daze. I knew I was in Gabriel's bed and I knew what had happened. I just couldn't understand everything at that moment.

"Ginny," Gabriel said quietly. "Please, wake up."

My eyes finally fluttered open and I saw Gabriel, beside me in the bed. He stared at me and I could tell he was crying. His eyes widened when mine had opened and his hands wrapped around me. "I didn't mean to have you pass out.. I'm so sorry, Ginny. Please forgive me. I'll do anything." He kept on going on and on. I seemed confused at first but then I remembered how he had suffocated me until I passed out.

"I'm okay." I replied hoarsely. "I'm okay."

  Gabriel cried, still. "What was wrong with you? Why'd you say no?"

  I looked away. "I-I don't know."

  He held my face softly and stared in my eyes. "Ginny, don't do this."

  I sighed. What should I do? Lie to him? Suddenly the truth hopped on my shoulder and told me.

  "I just wondered what I am to you." I told him. "What am I? I want to know. I just want you to tell me. I gave you all my innocence and I have no idea what I am to you," I said, starting to tear up. "I just thought you would tell me we're together by now or something."

  Gabriel stared into my green eyes for the longest time. "Okay." He sighed, running a hand through his hair and then getting off the bed, walking away.

  I then guessed that this was the end.

**

"Gabriel, let me go!" I screamed loudly, hitting his arm with my elbow, shoving him away. "Let me fucking go!"

  "Ginny!" Gabriel sobbed. "Don't go!"

  "I'm leaving, Gabriel! Let me go!"

  Gabriel hit me so hard I felt the pain as soon as he hit me. I looked at him in shock as I sat on the ground, crumpled up, staring up at him. His brown eyes looked coal black as he grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me up. I felt the bruising of Gabriel's fingers burn into my arms.

  "I told you to stay," Gabriel grabbed me tighter and began to smash his lips against mine. "You're my kitten and you're gonna fucking do what I say, whenever I say." He mumbled against my lips as I tried to push him away but the tears fell and so did I.

  My legs went out unexpectedly as I cried, and I screamed for help. I screamed and screamed but then Gabriel grabbed me again and slapped me. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. "Get in the fucking bed!"

  I cried so much more. I had fell in love with what seemed to be a forceful but loving person but what is a monster.

  "No," I cried, crumpling up. "No."

  Gabriel stared down at me. "Get up, Ginella." He said it with such a tone that I screamed at his voice.

**

Later that night I was raped by him, over and over. My body ached so badly and the blood between my legs dried up.

  Gabriel snored but his snores weren't ever as loud as the screams I made tonight.

  I couldn't believe what he did to me.

  I got up slowly, trying not to wake up Gabriel. I was in a nightgown that was barely even on me--it was hung into shreds, like Gabriel had intended to do. My eyes flickered to the bedroom door as I slowly walked to them and opened them slowly. The creak of the doors made me wince and I heard Gabriel's snores stop. Then start again. I sighed of relief.

  My body squeezed past the two doors quickly as I went downstairs and then tugged on the front doors. Then pushed. They didn't move at all. I felt the vomit start to rise up. I couldn't be stuck here. I couldn't.

  "Going somewhere, Ginny?" A voice called from behind me.