Good Morning

I woke up a little lightheaded. The sun from the sky light had shone onto Gabriel's bed. He was lying there, asleep on his stomach, his eyes closed. His back rose and fell. I smiled. He was extremely handsome, Gabriel was. Lying down, I reached up and softly brushed a piece of his hair away from his face. He didn't notice.

  "Good morning," Gabriel mumbled and then fluttered his eyes open. I loved his dark brown eyes. He stared at me and then lifted his hand, placing it on my cheek.

"Good morning." I said, quietly. He smiled. Sitting up, Gabriel's back muscles were visible through his black T-shirt and I noticed. Biting my lip, I hid a smile. He looked over at me.

"A bit giddy, huh, Ms. Maase?"

"No, just a bit happy, that's all." I replied. He smiled at me and then laid back down, pulling me close and grabbing one leg, pulling it over his.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Gabriel asked me as his lips grazed my jaw. I couldn't help but to giggle--it tickled, okay?

"Yes, Sir." I responded as I kept my hands to myself no matter how bad I wanted to grab his hair or touch his neck or kiss him.

"Good." he replied as his lips were away from my jaw and then they curled into a smile. "Would you like to get some breakfast?"

I smiled wide. "Yes please, Sir."

Gabriel sat up and the turned away, getting off the bed and walking to the closet. While he was in there, I rested my eyes. "Ginny," Gabriel called, "get in here."

I hurriedly got out of bed and went to the closet, bracing myself. "Yes, Sir?"

"Put something nice on. You're meeting my parents." He told me. Something in his voice told me he wasn't excited. "Remember my rules, Ginny."

I nodded. "I will." I answered, grabbing a few things of clothing and looking at him. "I'll get changed. Should I wear a dress?"

"Yes." Gabriel answered. "Definitely."

"Okay," I replied. Gabriel pulled off his shirt and once again, there were those abs and muscles. Blushing as I looked away, Gabriel chuckled and then pulled off his pants, taking them off along with his boxers and grabbing a pair from his dresser. When he got them on, he took my hand and kissed my head as he let my hand run down his chest. I blushed so deeply that it began to hurt. Blood began to trickle from my lip, biting it.

"Gabriel," I said, my voice cracking. He grabbed my hand tightly.

"Don't call me that, Ginny." He ordered. "You better fucking listen," he trailed my hand down his chest and closed his eyes. "Touch me."

I blushed. "What?"

"You heard me." Gabriel snapped. "Touch me."

"I am," I gestured to him making me touch his chest.

He growled. "Stop being a smartass, Ginella. I don't want to hurt you." Gabriel tightened around my hand. "Touch my dick."

I widened my eyes. "I-I'm sorry.." I tried to pull my hand away. Gabriel looked hurt but he looked down at me.

"I really don't want to hurt you, Ginny,"
Gabriel stated. "Please..."

I looked away. "Can we please wait?" I asked him, "Please? I-I just don't know right now."

Gabriel growled and then looked at me. "Fine. But you owe me, got it?" He asked me. I nodded. Gabriel grabbed my chin and made me look into my eyes. "Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I answered. Gabriel smiled a little and then sighed.

"Get some clothes on," he told me before he kissed my head and walked away. I stood there, blushing, looking in the mirror. You could see the embarrassment/ excitedness/ happiness.