Chapter 3

Movement on the bed, awoken Amaiya. Her body slowly moved, until her eyes were fully opened. Her body stretched, until her muscles relaxed and a yawn escaped from between her full pink lips. Shawn had been sitting on the bed, texted on his Rose Gold Iphone 6s. Amaiyasat up on the bed as well, turning to face Shawn, who was starring at her.

" How was your nap" his deep sexy voice asked. Shawn is light skinned with a fresh line up and stubs of hair on his face. The stubs made him look extra cute, his pink thick lips were kissable. Shawn is about 6'2 in height.

Amaiya on the other hand was of a darker skin complexion, her hair was curly, her face smooth. She was about 5'2 in height.

"It was alright. Were you here all along?" she asked him as she began to sit up from the bed heading over to the bathroom. She knew she had morning breath and didn't want to embarrass herself in front of a handsome guy like Shawn.

"No, but I found your friend." Shawn said before he left out of the room.

Adriana ran into the room hugging me. Mumbling how much she missed me and she sorry she ran away and how she thought I was behind her. Rolling my eyes, I told her I forgave her quickly.

*****

Author's Notes

Hey guys, am back.
Wrong time too, but none the less I am here. I'll be updating all three of my books soon. This is the first one. I decided that I would be updating using my phone instead of my computer...

2/29/2016

Happy new year btw.

I have a mock exam tomorrow, I haven't even started studying. Huge procrastinator, let's hope I pass with good grades or am dead literally and seriously. Well night.
9:30pm