last one|²9

he walked in, looking classic as ever. her brother gave her a pat on the back and turned to leave, whispering something to luke on his way.

"hi" he said softly.

"hey" she said, wiping the stray tears.

he touched her cheek softly and she closed her eyes savouring his touch. how could she have been so blind and judgemental?

"i'm really sorry luke. i don't know how to make it better. i really like you." she said desperate to make everything alright.

"shh its okay. don't cry. and i like you too, in fact i've liked you for a few months now." he said and she let out a chuckle.

she straightened her back, wiped off her tears and got down on one knee, luke looked at her with amusement.

"luke, i'm sorry for everything wrong i've done. i am guilty and i accept that. but the one thing i'm not sorry about, is having that first Starbucks with you. i want to make things right. so luke, would you do me the honor and be my boyfriend?" she said, smiling at him.

he laughed out loud, picked her up by her shoulders and kissed her.

"yes, yes i will, piper." he said.

"stop snogging you two" cameron's voice came from behind the door and they laughed.

the end•

a/n this is over

and thanks for staying with luke and piper through their story.

p.s. wait for the epilogue :)