Flash back

"So Magneto is here at liberty Island." Scott says as we look at a 3D map of liberty island. "now presumably his adjective is to mutate the worlds leaders that are at Ellis Island." The map then goes to a 3D map of Ellis Island.then to a bigger view to see both islands. "he don't no his machine kill's." stome said in thought. "if he givers Rogue Enough power he could wipe out everyone in New York." this is going to be a long night. and Scott starts to tell us his plan to get to liberty island. when i get my uniform on i walk to see if my sis or bother in law need anything be for i go.

"hey, you need anything be for we go." i ask as i stick my head in the room to see my sis setting with ore dad. holding his hand and Sam don't there. "No Sam get us a pop and something to eat if that ok." i nod my head. "yey go ahead." i walk in and stand behind her to look dad. "so this Logan guy, you like him?" Beth ask me. i smile to my self. "yeah, he's cool. dad give's his blessing." she nods then ask's. "how about Scott." at that i dont answering she looks back to look at me and see the face i make. "that bad." she laughs. "you have no idea."  I stand there not wonting to leave my dad like this, but I know I have to help get Rogue back. "Don't worry I got this." Sis says as she stands up and hugs me. "Now go!" Be for I do I look back once more. He looks so weak and fragile. Something I have never seen him as. But I no he would won't me to go and help so I em.

As I get to the room with the jet I feel the Weight of the world on me right now. Logan looks up as he hears my foot steps. "Let you ready?" He as walking up to me. He can see I'm head spinning as he puts a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, I'm here for you." I appreciate him not saying he knows what I'm going through or it's going to be ok, ever though he don't no if it will ore not. From in side the jet I hear storm yelling for Logan and I to hurry up. Taking his hand from my shoulder the my back he leave me onto the jet I take a set in the back and buckle up as Logan dose the Same in the set in front of me.
Scott is work to get us in the air. Logan looks at his uniform as he pulls at it. " you actually go out in these things." I roll my eyes as Scott says. "What were you expecting yellow spandex."(best line ever) I laugh a little.

I look out the window as I thank back to when I was a kid and all the times uncle Erik was over. He all was tried to convenience me that human would turn on mutations one day and that I needed to join the him and the brotherhood.

Flash back

I had just came in to my powers it the age of 10 my sister had not at that pout but she was just 8 so she had time still. At this pout dad had taken me out of the the local Elementary schools and put me in the class in His school.  At this particular day it was a Saturday so I was with the other younger kid watching Saturday morning cartoons on wb  you know the ones I'm takeing about Pokémon, yugioh, the mummy the animated series you no the good stuff. And if you're wondering I was such a tomboy growing up. My sister was still eating breakfast with dad in the dining room when there was a nock at the door. See as it was on commercial I went to answer it.

At the door was uncle Erik and an Anut mystique. Like all was Erik had that weird helmet on and mystique was naked. Come on dose she get cold at all.  I open the door more for them to see me.
"Oh Lizzy just the girl I wonted to see." Erik say as he and mystique walk in with out asking. "Why not, come on in." 10 year old me says sarcastically closeting the door be hid them. At this pout most oh the kid in the tv room see Erik and mystique and good back to watching the cartoon that just came back on. Darn it  I'm going to mis it at lest it not yugioh or Pokémon or even digimon I would refuses to get off the couch.
"Hi uncle Erik anut mystique I'll go get daddy." I was about to go to get him when Erik spot me. "Oh child we're here to see you." I stop and look to him again.  It this age I had no idea how the would worked out side the wall of the school and I had always thought the ever one had power just like us and the kid in the school and they didn't talk about it. But Erik was about ruin that for me.

"Oh, what can I help you with?" Putting a hand on my shoulder I look up to him. "Have you came up with your mutation name yet?" I shake my hard in a no mater. "No was I suppose to?" I had looked at him unsure of what he was saying. Did I really won't to come up with A whole new name. "Heavens yes. You can be how ever you won't with this power of yours. What is it." I smiled at this. "I'm a mermaid and I can Control water."  Mystique smiled at me. "That sounds lovely." "I like it dads going to have a big pool put in." Erik looked pleased with this. But that look didn't last long as he dart to give the real reason he was there. "I see but do you thank you are safe here new that you got powers." I was confused. I mine why wouldn't I be safe. This was my home. "I mine it's only A matter of time be for the Homo sapiens fin out a about this place and come to tAke you away with everyone els." I had some many thoughts go through my hand until I ask. "What's Homo sapiens?" Erik smiled to his self. "Why a human." I'm confused was I not human. As he see my confidence he tells as he pats my shoulder. "You are a mutation, you are above a human." I didn't like that thought. Being better then some one Else. I always see everyone as equals, ever at that age. "Why would humans come here and take use away?" Erik looked at me like it was as obvious as the nose on his face. "Why? Because we are better then them and they fear what is different." In the background I heard the tv Chang shows and the sounds of wheels on the floor as a creaking was head. I looked be hid me to see my dad and sister there. "Erik ,raven, what brings you here?" I have never called mystique, raven, even if I know it's her name. I don't no why. With a wicked smile Erik tills the man in the wheelchair. " just recruiting young blood to the botherhood. I could see a look I in my dads eye i've never see in it he was pissed. "I would like both of you to please leave." I had walked to my dad to get away from them. I didn't won't to be in the middle of them with this going on. "Lizzy, take Beth to watch cartoons." I didn't have to be told twice as I had grad Beth's hand and walk to the tv room. The voices are muffled be the tv and rely I didn't won't to hear it I did like what uncle Erik had to say. About 5 minutes later dad came in and to where Beth an I sat. "Liz don't pay any mine what Erik had to say." I nod my hear and go back to watch cartoon with the other kid and dad.

End flash back

I'm brought out of my thoughts when Scott says. "We've makes is. Storm how bout some coverage?"

A/n
I got the first xmen movie on DVD so I can up date more now and I got the Second movie to so yeah me lol. I love you all. And thanks for reading.