F O U R

After a couple minutes of driving with Andrea and her obnoxious dj skills, we finally reached Starbucks, where we're going to meet the whole clique.

We walk towards the booth where our friends are sitting and entertaining each other.

"Hey." Shaine greets at us and I give her a smile, while Andrea is being herself. Andrea sits on the booth and drinks someone's Starbucks.

"So what's the reason why you guys want to go to Canandaigua at eight in the evening?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah, are there even rooms for us?" Alissa asks.

"Yes, that's a three story cottage, I believe." I explain.

"We're going to share a room baby." Daniel says and kiss Alissa afterwards which soon turns into a heated make out session.

"You guys are disgusting!" James remarks. My boy best friend.

"Ew." Shaine remarks.

"I wanna puke!" Casey remarks and acts as if she's really want to puke.

"Oh Daniel, go break her hymen!" Andrea yells, why the hell this girl is so dirty? I love her though.

"Andrea!" Cobi scolds.

"What?" Andrea asks and Cobi answers her with a peck on the lips. They're so sweet.

"Bastards!" Cam scoffs but his voice are really low, It sounds like almost a whisper.

The couple stops the make out session because of our friends rude and funny remarks. I wonder how kissing feels like, I wonder why I and Nash never kissed.

"So why Are we going to Canandaigua at eight in the evening?" Cobi asks which makes everyone's eyes lands on me.

"I just want to relax." I half lied and start to bite my lower lip.

I also want to relax but the real reason why I want to go to Canandaigua is Andrea offers me to go to their cottage to forget all of the depressing things that happened last night. I half lied because I don't want other people to pity on me.

Each and everyone of my friends response at me with "yeah.", "cool.", and "Yes!". Which makes me happy, I'm glad they're going with me through my darkest moments of my life, It seems stupid but I'm truly and madly hurt.

Eeach and everyone of my friends start to run towards the parking lot, except for me and Cameron. They left us together.

So, I and Cameron walk towards the parking lot together. I don't know if Cameron's doing it on purpose or not, he's following my steps, whenever I step my right foot he's going to step his right foot as well and whenever I step my left foot he's going to step his left foot as well and it's weird because it's making me smile without a specific reason.

After a good couple of minutes walking slowly with Cam we finally catch my friends on the parking lot where our automobiles are.

"Are we going to have another couple?" Andrea wiggles her eyebrows as I and Cam block her sight.

"What the fuck?" Cam scoffs.

It hurts me, It really does hurt me, I feel like Cam is embarrassed whenever I'm with him but there's nothing he should worry about because I won't be with him always anyways.