T W E L V E

I woke up by the screaming from the doorway of my room, Andrea.

I sit upright from the mattress and blurts out, "What the fuck?"

Andrea points his index finger behind me, reminding me that Cameron is in the same bed with me all night, and rush out of the room afterwards.

I look at Cam who's still deeply asleep despite of Andrea's stentorian scream. I traced the line of his swollen full lips, and my lips suddenly form in a smile. What happened last night, is the most memorable night of mine.

The moment yesterday will be one of the best moments in my life, the word 'I love you' coming out of his mouth makes the night even more special. I sure hope so he really meant it.

Before going down the staircase, I land my hand on his cheek as gentle as I can and peck his swollen lips.

When I pull away, I see him looking at me. The euphoric feeling dancing in me was replaced by terrify, knowing that he would hate me for accidentally waking him up at six in the morning.

When his lips forms in a smile, ecstasy striked me big time. It was the first time I saw his alluring and big smile. It's indeed voluptuous.

I watch as his lips mumble, saying, "I love you."

"I love you." It came out with a little laughter. Not saying too because I don't want him sounding like he was asking a favor to me.

It's ironic really, our relationship really reminds me of Harry and Tessa from Anna Todd's After book. It was so far the best book I've ever read. But, I'm no Tessa, and Cam's no Harry.

"I mean it." His eyebrows pinch together, I response saying, "So do I."

I push the duvet away from me, leaving Cam with it. I stood up from the bed and grab the elastic from the bedside table, then did my hair in a messy bun.

"Where you going?" Cam asks. It makes me laugh, how he's concerned about me, or he isn't?

"Kitchen, gotta do breakfast." I wink before starting to saunter out the room.

"Just go back to sleep." He commands, but before I can even response he grasp my wrist pulling me against him.

"I can't," I say. "I have to get ready for school too."

"Okay." He say in a sad tone and lets go of my wrist.

"You can stay here as long as you like." I tell him, and with that I left the room and head to the kitchen.

When I see Andrea in one of the stools with her phone in hand, she looks at me, starkly.

She soon blurts out, "Had a great time?"

I smile and reply, "Definitely!"

But instead of being happy for me, she looks at me in disgust. Clueless, why.

I do get it, she's in the middle of recovering from her terrible break up, but it doesn't seemed like it. I can see that there's other than reason.

"Are you crazy?" She brings up. I look at her doubtful.

"He's my gay ex boyfriend's cousin, and you're having some relationship with him." She say.

"So?" I grab two pieces of pancakes that I was assuming she made earlier, and put syrup on it.

She shakes her head, seems disappointed towards me. "I do get it, and it doesn't have something to do with you and Cobi. Look, Cobi is surely out of the group now." I explained as I munch the syrup-coated pancakes.