S I X T E E N

I roll my eyes as I scan the menu of the said fancy restaurant, everyone has placed their orders except for me. It's hard being not able to understand Italian, really.

Cam place his hand on my bare thigh as he noticed that I was tense. For placing his hand on me, I meant transmitting a heat of fire.

He goes all the way up to my panties, and gently rub his finger through the thin laced material.

I bring my lower lip between my upper and lower teeth, preventing a moan to escape my mouth for we're at public.

"Amy," Gina calls, bringing my attention back to what I was doing before Cam give me beaucoup of pleasure, "What do you want, honey?"

A giggle breaks out of Sierra's lips, and says, "Oh she's going to have the same meal as me."

I seriously owe her a massive thank you, she've done so many things for me already for a short period of time.

"Sure," the waiter glance at me for a good couple of second. I smile in agreement and he winks before he left, causing Cam to narrow his eyes towards the guy.

I place my hand on his hand which is resting on his lap, but instead of intertwining our hands together, he jerks it off.

This is not a good sign, he's surely going to be pissed off at me for the rest of the day or worse, for the rest of the week.

I look at Cameron with a worried face, but he's just on his phone. His jaw clenching, His eyebrows pulled together, and his face is covered with anger. I tried to look at his phone screen, but when he realized that I was eyeing on his phone, he turns it off and let out a sigh of anger.

I grab my phone from my purse, and text him, "Can we talk? Outside?"

He immediately look at his phone screen, and ignores it.

"Can you not ignore me?!" My annoyance grows as the time passes by, I want to solve this problem incontinently. I don't know why I have the guts to talk to Cameron this way, but I feel like I need to.

I let out a sigh, and Sierra asks, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I lie with a smile, trying to hide what's going on. I don't want them to get involved in I and Cam's misunderstanding.

I turn on my phone, and a message from Cam starts flashing through my phone screen. I swipe my thumb across the screen to unlock it.

"Can you stop being a bitch?"

Ouch. With Cam's message I feel like I'm going to blow up at any moment, he's a vexation in my life!

I didn't bother to reply at his nonsense message, instead I throw my phone inside my purse and excuse myself.

I make my way towards the washroom, I need to calm myself down before I inappropriate words break free my mouth.

"Ow!" I wince when I bumped into someone, "I'm sorry." I apologize while smoothing down my dress.

"Are you okay?" I look up, only to found out that it's the waiter who assisted us a few minutes ago. I'm glad he isn't holding anything that might have ruin my appearance.