Meeting Everyone (3)

I nodded towards Shadis while saluting. I walked towards the training grounds where Eren was. I smiled at him, Eren doing the same . By the time I had finished my test it was time for lunch. I walked with Eren to the mess hall. I grabed a tray with a bowl of soup then sat next to Eren with other people including Mikasa. I felt a glare my way, I turned my head to see Mikasa glaring at me . ' why does she hate me so damn much what did I do to her? ' . I shrugged the intense glare given to me by Mikasa and ate my food. Once the soup was in my mouth I put a face of disgust. Eren noticed my face , giving me one of his smiles.

After tasting that I had lost my appetite. "Are you gonna eat that" a girl with brown hair put up in a ponytail asked. I shook my head no. "Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce you to these people" Eren continued "The girl who just asked for your food is Sasha" he said pointing to the girl then continued to name all the people at the table " That is Connie, Marco , Horse face, Armin , Mikasa, Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt - Bert for short , Krista, and Ymir". Horse Face put on an angry face before telling me his name was Jean.

I nodded my head at them "Hello nice to meat you i'm (Y/N)(L/N)" you smiled.

》》》》》》》》》》》》

Very sorry Its so short I just wanted to get all the other AOT characters in there aswell