Where the left arm went (12)

That morning the Scout Regiment went out on a mission beyond the walls. They were nowhere near here.

Flashback to this morning

"Here they come it's the main Scout Regiment!" Someone yelled looking at the horses with men.

"COMMANDER ERWIN SMITH KICK SOME TITAN ASS"

"LOOK IT'S TOP SERGEANT LEVI!"

Hanji's P.O.V

"That envy will soon fade away once they know that you're a clean freak" I said giving Levi a grin.

They raised the gate. I was so excited.

"Oh! There are titans out there!~ I wonder what kind we'll meet this time!~" I sad with a sparkle in my eye.

"Wouldn't it be awesome if we came across a unique variant?!" I said with hopeful eyes.

"There's one of those right here" Levi said in a monotone voice. "What!? Where!?" I said lookong around. I felt someone grab my ponytail, I was now face to face with Levi "right here" he said staring at me straight in the eye.

"FOWARD" Someone yelled signaling us to move.

*Present*

Jean P.O.V

I heard Ymir ask me where Mikasa was. "We were ordered to maintain secrecy. All of human kind will now know of Eren's secret" Ymir looked confused so I gave her more information "Eren revealed himself and it turns out that he can turn into a titan"

Ymir stayed there in shock "wow.....well that escaleted quickly." She said shrugging it off. I wonder if (Y/n)'s ok.

Y/s Pov

I walked with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin to a place where soldiers were crowing us and we sat on the floor with an unconscious Eren. Eren stared waking up and looked confused when he saw the situation we were in.

Mikasa being the protective one stood infront of us somewhat blocking us from the soldiers.

" L/n, Ackerman, Jeager, and Alert! Your actions constitute treason!" The man yelled. Eren looked even more confused. "If you consider moving from that spot we will not hesitate to fire the cannon! Answer directly. What exactly are you!?"

"ARE YOU HUMAN? OR TITAN?" The man asked with pure hatred laced in his tone. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY THAT!" Eren yelled back looking confused. Honestly that man is getting really annoying.

EREN POV

Why is everyone looking at me like that.......like I'm some sort of monster......is that what they think I am?

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ASKING ME!" I said. "HE'S TRYING TO PLAY INNOCENT.....YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SHOW YOUR TRUE FORM! WE'LL SHRED YOU TO PIECES!"

I looked at the man "TRUE FORM!?" I asked. "THERE ARE MANY WITNESSES" He yelled back. "THEY SAW YOU APPEAR FROM INSIDE THAT TITAN! WE ALLOWED AN UNKNOWN CREATURE LIKE YOU IN WALL ROSE"

Y/n's pov

"My special talent......is slicing flesh....If necessary....I'll be happy to display that talent.....if anyone wants a taste of my special talent.....step foward now" Mikasa said with her head low enough to cover her deadly eyes.

Shit! We got a badass overhere you thought to yourself. "Armin, Y/n! What the hell is going on!?" Eren asked. "MIKASA TALK TO THEM. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION. WHAT GOOD WILL FIGHTING OTHER HUMANS DO!?"

" I will fight anyone who wants to hurt Eren in any way" she said not looking away from her targets.

"Answer this question! Who are you!?" The man asked for the 100th time today.

"I AM A HUMAN BEING" yeled Eren. "I see........since you dont have any proof of being innocent." The man slowly lifted up his hand wich caused a loud BOOM to be heard.

I grabed ahold of Mikasa and Armin, Eren did the same. We both bit our thumbs wich created alot of smoke to emerge from us. When the smoke cleared up there was a gigantic titan skeleton. I guess since it was two people the skeleton became twice its original size.

YUKI POV

I looked from the distance to see my sibling holding onto Eren. 'Sigh' "when is she going to learn" I said to myself.

"Father" I called out to him "yes?"

"How are we going to get her to go on with the plan" I asked him. "I'll figure that out. All you need to do is be the best brother you can be and make sure to have some good moments because they will be her last" he said not giving me a glance.

I nodded "yes. Of course father"

That girl is gonna get in some serious trouble. 'Sigh'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I AM A MONSTER AHHHHHHH

I ALSO WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE READS I HONESTLY DID NOT THINK THIS WAS GOING TO GET EVEN 100 READS THANKYOU

AND I AM SO HAPPY I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO MAKE ANIME EDITS (and gifs) YAYYYY I'M STILL LEARNING THOUGH...... AND ALSO I SUCK AT THEM

Anywho~ see you next time!