What!? (5)

I made my way to the nurses office peeking inside to see Yuki and a nurse taking out blood from his vein. I stepped out of the corner so they can fully see me.

"Oh (Y/N) you're here, great!" He said looking at me smiling. I smiled back "hi. What are you doing?" I asked "well since we seem so familiar I wanted to know how we were able to talk at the same time and think we know eachother" I nodded "ok do you have to take blood from me too" I asked the nurse. "Yes" she replied.

I sat down in a chair looking up at the cealing. The nurse poked a needle inside my vein and filled up 2 tubes of blood. I winced at the pain but shrugged it off. When the nurse pulled out the neddle she told me and Yuko that she'll find the results tomorrow.

I nodded at the nurse and said thankyou. I made my way outside while telling Yuki goodnight. I walked into the girls room to see them all asleep. I slipped under the covers of my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

*TIMESKIP*

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning getting dressed for today. I walked into the mess hall and grabbed my food. I walked towards Eren's group and ate my food.

I walked on the training grounds seeing the nurse from yesterday with Yuki I walked towards them "Miss. (Y/N)(L/N) will you please follow me to my office" she escorted Yuki and I to her office.

Once we reached the nurses office she made us sit down next to her desk. "Well let me get to the point (Y/N), Yuki the results proved that you two are related. You both have similar DNA types and were born on the same day aswell as speaking at the same time. You also have the same allergies" you nodded looking at Yuki.

"(Y/N) this is your twin brother and Yuki this is your twin sister" you looked at the nurse shoked. We both said in unison....

"What!?"

●□■●□■●□■●□■●□■●□■●□■●□■●□■●□■

Another update!!!

See you later!!