(13)

We all sat there in shock. Armin and Mikasa were confised as fuck. The guy who wanted to fucking kill us is about shit his pants.

"STAY ON ALERT, EVERYONE! REMAIN ON STANDBY!!!" The soldier yelled. "RELOAD THE CANNON!"

While my titan arm started moving Eren was freaking out, he ripped out his arm from the titan. He finally got out and ran towards inside the rib cage where Mikasa and Armin sat.

"Oi! Are you guys ok?!" I heard Eren ask. Armin looked terrified, "Eren! What is this?!"

Eren stood there thinking "I don't know! But it's already starting to vaporize, just like a titan's corpse! Let's get away from it!" I got down from my titan form's neck and followed the others outside of my rib cage.

"I doubt there's 'any' chance of reasoning with them now, after seeing this." I spoke trying to see outside of the steam. "I know this has nothing to do with anything right now but.....Eren, what is that key for?" I asked pointing to his necklace.

Eren looked at me as if he realized something. " The basement! (Y/n)! You're brilliant!" Eren said holding on to my shoulders. I stared at his eyes confused. "How am I brilliant?" You asked. "My dad said it'd all make sense if I go there! He is also the reason this has happened to me....if I go to the basement, I might figure oit what the titans are too!"

"But why would he hide it?" I asked. "That's the thing....I don't know..WHY WOULD HE HIDE SOMETHING THAT COULD'VE SAVED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE'S LIVES?!!!" Eren said walking over to my titan form punching the rib cage.

Mikasa placed a hand over his shoulder to make him calm down. "Eren, we have other things to attend to right now" she said in a monotone voice. Eren nodded following Mikasa. "HOLD YOUR POSITIONS" The crazy soldier yelled.

"I'm leaving" I said.

"Where to? There's nowhere to go?" Armin asked.

"Anywhere but here." You said "anyone want to join me?" You asked.

"I'm leaving too. I have to get out of here in order to go to the basement." Eren said

"I go wherever Eren goes" Mikasa said with no hesitation.

"Fine. I'm in" Armin said not too sure about it.

" I have 2 ideas in mind. You guys can get through this alive if you stop trying to protect me. I've already caused you enough troble as it is" Eren said looking pale.

🙃NO ONE'S POV🙃

"The cannons are reloaded, waiting for further orders sir!" A soldier told another.

"Wait for my signal!" He said

"Yes sir!!" The other one replied.

👼Armin's POV👼

All the memories from when I was a child were coming back to me. 'Why? Is it because this is the end for us? In the end I never amounted to anything more than a coward...' my thoughts were blocked by Eren saying my name.

"I said I had 2 ideas. Armin.. I leave the decision to you. This might sound crazy but if you think you can convince the Garrison Regiment that I'm not a threat, I'll trust you and go with that option. Can you do it? I'll respect your opinion ether way."

"Why would you trust me to do something that may cost our lives?" I asked.

"Even when things get ugly, you always make the right call, y'know? I figure that's worth relying on. Remember 5 years ago......if you hadn't gone and gotten Mr. Hannes for us, the we would've been titan food" Eren said.

"Armin we're out of time" Eren said.

I hesitated until I looked back at my friends. Eren gave me a nod. I saluted "AS A SOLDIER, I HAVE LONG SWORN TO GIVE MY HEART FOR THE RESTORATION OF HUMANKIND! NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME HAPPIER THAN TO DIE FOR THAT CAUSE! IF WE COMBINE HIS TITAN ABILITY WITH OUR REMAINING MANPOWER WE CAN RETAKE THIS CITY WITH THE LITTLE TIME WE HAVE! I WILL CONTINUE TO ADVOCATE HIS STRATEGIC VALUE!"

We all closed our eyes and prepared for the hit but......it never came.

😖😖😖😖😖😖

I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy I thought I already published this chapter but I guess not...... anyway I've been on my second account lately so I don't really know if I published chapters. I probably just left them here and forgot.

 I probably just left them here and forgot

QUESTION OF THE DAY ☟

Horoscope➹