Hearing the heartbeat (11)

Sorry for not updating. I have decided and I will update every 14 days and also when I have time this weekend
Well here you go!

■■■■■■■●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○•••••••

/

Y/n pov

We all barged through the glass windows entering the HQ. I had to admit that Jean's (John) face looked horrible.

He had a shocked face and his eyes had really small pupils. I looked around, Why is nobody here? I guess Eren really did scare the living shit out of them.

"That was close! I almost ran out of fumes. I barely made it!" Connie uttered surprised. I directed my attention to Armin.

"Ok Armin what's the plan?" You asked. "Ok well, do you see that titan over there?" He asked pointing at Eren in his titan form.

"Yes what about it?" Asked Jean. "Well if we use this titan the right way we might be able to escape from here!"

"Hold on! You expect us to use this nasty ass creature-" How rude Eren is not a nasty ass creature. " To help us get out of here!? Have you gone insane!?"

"No. Armin is right. As long as that titan continues fighting then we should be able to get out of here" replied Mikasa.

We all huddled up around Armin where he explained what the plan was to kill off 8 titans that are in the supply room. He had chosen 8 people to tale them out. Included Mikasa, Sasha, Jean, Connie, Bertholdt, Reiner, Annie, and me.

Once we jad our plan we walked down the stairs onto the Elevation thingy (I don't know what it's called) they gave us the signal. The soldiers aimed their guns to the direction of the titans.

We waited untill they gave us the soldiers the signal to fire. As the titan were coming closer many soldiers were shaking and had horrified looks on their faces.

I scanned to see if there were any extra titans around. Once they gave us the signal all the soldiers fired their guns to the naked creatures, making sure to blind then.

On cue the 8 of us jumped from the wood and slashed their napes. Except 2. Really!? Oh god I have to help. But my blades are broken!?

"Mikasa you take Connie's and I'll take Sasha's!" I directed my eyes towards Mikasa to see that she gave me a nod.

I jumped infront of Sasha right before the titan can touch her. "STOP!" I yelled. To my luck the titan stoped walking and sat down infront of me. WTF!?

Everyone was looking at you. Mikasa slashed the nape as quickly as possible. Taking all the attention off of me and signaling the soldiers to refill their tanks.

I scaned the area around me. I was shocked "so you finally found your new power" exclaimed Yuki coming out of the shadows. "What?" You asked.

"Father did tell me to keep an eye on you. I guess I did a bad job" he shrugged. "It's about time you knew what was going on in your life" he smiled. "Wait! Father!? Where is he!?" I inquired.

"I'm sorry (Y/n) I can't tell you that" he said with a smirk on his face. "Why not!?" You replied. "Because (Y/n) you're too young". I raised an eyebrow.

"Bıtch I'm just one minute younger than you" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"I don't care how old you are, you need to stop cussing. What? Were you raised by wolfs?" Yuki asked

"No actually I was raised by titans" you said keeping your hands on your hips.

"Touché. Hm..... just forget we ever had this conversation..... go fill up your tank. I've spoke to much" he said hiding in the shadows.

"I can still see you, you know" you sighed and walked away filling up my tank.

"IS EVERYONE READY? TIME TO GET OUT" some random person yelled. Once we all got out we saw the titan (Eren) being eaten by titans. "We have to get those titans away from it" said Jean.

"Look it's the titan that ate Thomas!" Said Armin.

After that remark was made Eren ran to it and bit its neck off.

"That titan is never going to become our ally" said Jean looking away. "Once a titan, always a titan" that kind of got me thinking. What if I turn into a titan and show my true self. What will happen to me. It's bad enough that Eren has to deal with it.

Nobody replied to Jean, they were all looking in the direction of the titan. Eren came out with smoke surrounding him. Mikasa ran up to him hugging and crying and listening to Eren's heartbeat. Wow never thought she had it in her to cry. I kind of know how it feels to lose a brother.

That reminds me what did Yuki say about 'saying too much' or 'father told me to look out for you'? And where is my father? Why is Yuki keeping an eye on me?.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hi people I decided to update. Thanks
YandereBaka-Chan for absolutely nothing. Just kidding.

Bye guys!!!

Bye guys!!!

(Not edited)