Fight for humanity (8)

Y/n pov

I walked along the walls looking out into the green field. 'I wonder how my titan friends are doing?'. I turned around to see Eren looking around for the colossal titan. Out of nowhere a yellow and green lighting bolt came from behind Eren. I looked up at the titan. Wow it's been 5 years . Eren turned around "DON'T LET IT GET AWAY" he screamed. I jumped off the wall and launched my 3DMG onto a building close to the cannons. Before Jumping off the wall I heard eren say "hey there. It's been 5 years".

'In the year 845 the colossal titan and armored titan suddenly appeared and destroyed one of humanity's walls - and everday life with it. Humanity abandoned wall maria, lost 20% of it's population and one-third of it's territory and was forced to retreat behind Wall Rose. Then in the year 850 ...... humanity's fight back.......is just beginning !'

Eren pov

"The target Colossal titan dead ahead" I screamed. "This is our chance don't let it get away!". I launched my 3DMG onto the wall. The colossal titan swiped at me but I launched my 3DMG to his neck. He went for the cannons I ran from his giant ass hands up to his neck and prepared to slice his nape. Powerful amounts of smoke hit my face. Before I had a chance to slice his nape he disappeared. H-how. H-he disappeared like 5 years ago "The walls have been broken, we have to seal it before the titans get in again" Connie told me.

Y/n pov

I looked up to see the bells ringing signaling that the wall has been broken into. I hear screams like I did five years ago. I looked aroung to see people running away. I saw a little girl with her father running away. I saw her drip her doll wanting to get it back. I ran and grabed the doll and ran to the little girl and handed her doll "oh thank you mam this doll is really important to my daughter" Said the little girl's father "your very welcome" I smiled. I stayed by the gate where people gathered.

Eren's Pov

I launched my 3DMG building to building until I reached the HQ. I walked to the gas tanks seeing armin shaking "Armin are you okay?". I looked at armin "y-yeah I'll calm down soon enough. Still this is bad, we don't have the technology to quickly seal a 8-meter-high hole. Unless we seal the hole this city's as good as lost" "calm down this isn't like last time! Humanity won't give into the titans anymore!" There was a moment of silence until armin spoke "I'm sorry, I'm calm now" I looked up at Mikasa to see her looking at us a little shoked.

I launched myself to the roof discussing things like how we are able to kill all titans. " I bet you I can kill the most titans" I say proudly.

I didn't know this would be that bad . "An abnormal" Mina screamed Armin pulled me onto a roof I saw the titan eat thomas.One by one I saw my friends all being eaten. Behind Armin was a titan with a beard. 'Why can't I move?' I watched as the titan put armin inside of his mouth hearing his screams "A-Armin"

Flashback

EREN EREN I looked up to see armin holding a big brown book "what is thay armin?" I asked "it's a book my grandfather gave me it's about the outside world" "armin won't you get in trouble for having that" "no, look there are things like the Ocean and this thing called a shore"

Flashback end

I got up before the titan had time to swallow Armin. I grabed his hand and pulled him out putting myself inside the titans mouth. I grabed the titans mouth open. "EREN!" was the last thing I heard before seeing black surrounding me.

■■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪●●●●●●●●●•••••••

Sorry for not updating I have been busy with other things. Anywayyy see you next time!