Chapter 3

Charlie's POV:
I can't believe that happened yesterday. Why did I kiss her? I've hardly known her that long. I know that she said its ok and that we can remain friends but she probably thinks I'm some desperate weirdo. I really want to go see her and explain everything but I'm not sure if she wants to see me after yesterday.

Cat's POV:
Yesterday was eventful, I don't really know what to do, I think I should call Charlie but I'm not sure if yesterday frightened him off a bit? I really don't know.
____________
Eventually I grabbed my phone out my pocket and text Charlie, yes I got his number now, I text him and he soon replied.
Me- hi Charlie hope everything's ok after yesterday? Do you wanna meet up?
Charlie💜-hey yeah ok I'll meet you
We decided a time and met outside the local chippy. I walked up to the chippy  and sat on one of the outdoor benches and waited for Charlie. I waited about 15 minutes and still saw no sign of him, not even a text. I began to worry that he wouldn't show up, then just before I lost all hope he walked up to me.
"Hi Cat I'm so sorry I'm late" he said sitting down
"It's ok, I started thinking you weren't gonna show up" I told him
"I wouldn't do that to you" he said
"Good I'm glad" I said we smiled at each other.
"About yesterday..." He began
"Charlie it doesn't matter"
"It does, I need to explain"
"Ok then" I said allowing him to explain
"I don't know what came over me it just felt right even though it was so wrong"
"It wasn't so wrong Charlie, I honestly don't mind, we just need to be friends for a bit longer until we figure out where we stand"
"Ok as long as you're ok with it?" I nodded my head smiling.
"Ok do you wanna come over to mine?" I asked him
"Yeah ok" we stood up and walked along the street to my house, it didn't take long, I got out my keys and unlocked the front door we both walked in and shut the door behind us.
"Nice house" Charlie said I just laughed a little
"Do you wanna drink or anything?" I asked him
"No thanks" he said
"Ok" I replied
"You can sit down you know?" I laughed a bit as I saw Charlie just stood in the room like a weirdo.
"Ok" he laughed a little and sat down on the sofa.
"Is it me or is it warm in here?" I asked
"It is a little" Charlie replied taking his jacket off.

Charlie's POV:
Cat offered to take my jacket so I passed it to her and when she walked back in the room she stood by the TV and took her hoodie off, I noticed as she pulled her arms out of the sleeves that on her left arm were faint scars, lines across her arm going about halfway from her wrist to her elbow. I didn't know whether to say something or not i thought it would be best not to, not yet anyway. But are they self harm scars? They must be but why? She's so beautiful why would she do this to herself?