Excitement

-Andy's POV-

-A few months later-

My mouth dropped open. What. I picked the towel that I also dropped back up off the floor and continued drying my hair.

''You're... What?'' I asked. Maybe I heard her wrong.

''We're expecting!'' Tex grinned widely, then looked at Oli. ''And we're both so excited!''

Yup. I heard her right.

After I got over the initial shock, a huge grin formed on my face. My baby sister was pregnant, with my second niece or nephew. Beautiful.

''Congrats lil sis'' I pulled her into a warm hug, and kissed her hair. ''The baby is gonna be so beautiful, like little Venny''

''And Oli'' He looked up at me. ''We might not always get along, but you're a wonderful dad to Venecia, and I know you'll be a wonderful dad to this baby too. Congrats mate!'' I shook his hand.

''Thanks bro! That means a lot!''

*

Tex, Ven and Oli were staying over tonight. Well, for a few days actually! I'm happy to have them here, it's been a while.

Ash and Melissa were staying too.

''Awe. Have they gone to bed?'' Juliet whined as she walked into the living room. I chuckled.

''It is 11pm babe''

She sat down beside me and gave me a little pout. ''I wanted to congratulate her! I'm so excited! Another niece or nephew to spoil!! How far along is she?''

''A month or two, I think''

''Oh-''

We were interrupted by loud voices coming from the kitchen

''I don't want kids, Melissa! Stop asking me. Jesus Christ'' Ash yelled.

''Why not? You never answered me that. Huh?'' Melissa yelled back.

They were going to wake Venecia up. I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

''Please can you guys keep it down'' I frowned.

''Sorry bro-''

''I was just leaving.'' She glared at Ashley, then turned to me. ''Thanks for letting me stay, but no thanks''

''Go!'' Ash scoffed. ''See if I care.''

And she did.