Crazy Hair Charity

-Ash's POV-

''Yeah, your Batman crazy friend has decided to do it'' The teenager with the clipboard laughed.

''Really?'' I chuckled. Knowing that she was talking about Andy. ''What's he doing?''

''He's gonna dye his hair Batman yellow'' She smiled, looking up from her piece of paper.

''Well, shit.'' I shook my head. That man. ''Sign me up. I'd love to help raise money for charity''

''Great'' She grinned, passing me the clipboard and a green pen. ''Write in your details, and what you'll do to your hair, and I'll give you a sponsor sheet''

''Sure thing. I really don't know what to do to my hair.'' I mumbled. ''Melissa, babe, what should I do to my hair?'' I yelled into the living room.

''For what baby?'' She asked, walking in.

''It's a charity sponsor thing. We get sponsored to do something crazy to our hair, then we do it at the end of the month if we earn enough money''

''That sounds so rad! I'd definitely do it if I wasn't going home tomorrow'' She added. ''Um... I think you should dye one half of your head... Electric blue..?''

''Awesome!!'' I smiled. Immediately loving her idea. I filled in my details and everything, then the girl, who's name I learnt was Ann, gave me a sponsor form.

''Good luck, and thank you!'' She waved.

Melissa kissed my lips as soon as I closed the door.

''I'm gonna go and do some clothes shopping, and have a trip to the spa.'' She mumbled against my lips. ''I'll see you later baby.'' She kissed my lips once more and pulled away.

''Okay beautiful! Stay safe''

* * * * *

''Hey Tex'' I smiled, sitting down beside her. Her hand reached and grabbed mine. Her small delicate fingers squeezed my hand softly.

''Oli's bought a house in the states.'' She whispered, not looking up.

''Isn't that a good thing?'' I asked uncertainly. She just nodded.