Drunken Arguments.

Andy pulled up to a mcdonalds. ''what would you like?'' he asked. turning to me. i shrugged. he then drove through the drive through and ordered food. once he payed for the food he started driving again. ''got you your favorite. with a large chocolate milkshake'' he smiled, handing the bag and drink to me. i wasn't in the mood, i didn't feel like doing anything. i slowly sipped the milkshake. 

''i'm taking you to meet the boys, Tex.. we're almost there'' he said softly. i sighed. i didn't want to be here.. i wanted to be with my boy and all my friends, i should be getting kisses and cuddles from him ,not stuck here with my overprotective big brother. ''you'll love em'. '' he smiled. ''will i?'' i said sarcastically. he kept trying to make conversation with me for the whole car ride.. i was civil.. i replied to his questions, i just didn't really say much. ''we're here'' my brother announced. i undid my seatbelt and got out of the car.  the door was open so i walked in, i started to look around. this place was pretty sweet.. a large photo of the band was hung a few inches over the fire place. rad. i sat on the leather sofa and just looked around, the house was fairly big.. and clean. 

What was taking Andy so long? i decided to get up and investigate, when all of a sudden i bumped into someone and fell on the floor. ''ahh i'm so sorry'' the person said. he then reached a hand out to me and helped me up. ''thanx'' i said dusting myself off, i had a carpet burn on my leg and my dress was all creased at the bottom. ''i'm Jake, and er.. i'm really sorry'' he said embarassed. i smiled.

''don't sweat it, people have bumped into me a few times.. cos i'm apparently so small'' i replied. he laughed. he was pretty cute, he had a cheeky face and his teeth were perfect. he also had black hair and was dressed head to toe in leather like Andy. ''i'm Texas Biersack'' i said. 

''ahhhh really? i've heard so much about you but you and Andy don't look like each other at all'' he said. i laughed. ''i know right'' i winked. Andy walked in. ''so i see you've met Tex'' he smiled at Jake.

Jake nodded. ''umm wheres the bathroom?'' i asked. they both pointed me in the direction. i opened the door, walked in and closed it behind me. there was a large mirror in front of me.. full of pictures of naked girls. weird. i got my makeup out of my bag and started re applying it. i ran my fingers through my long platinum blonde hair and tied it into a plait.. i was still in my cheerleading dress, i didn't have any other clothes with me, apart from a mini white dress and a pair of black cowboy boots. i put on some baby pink lipstick and walked back into the living room.

Andy introduced me to CC Jake and Jinxx. we all sat on the sofas and drank alcohol.. as i opened my 3rd bottle Andy looked at me. ''don't be drinking too much'' he said. i glared at him. ''stop bossing me Andy'' i replied. 

CC laughed. ''ohh she's a fiery one'' he teased. i rolled my eyes at him and stood up. ''no. my brother is just a big showoff and so bossy. he isn't my dad although he acts like it. he can just f#ck off'' i spat. Jake looked at me. ''woah, calm down Tex'' he said concerned as he put his hand on my shoulder. i pushed him off of me. ''don't touch me'' i murmured. ''i don't even know why i came, you're a lousy brother'' i spat at Andy. Andy looked hurt but i couldn't help how i was feeling. i'm angry. 

''you've had too much to drink'' said CC as he eyed me.  my brother stood up. ''you came here cos you had no choice Tex'' he said calmly. ''i'd rather be homeless than be here'' i yelled pushing him out of the way.

Jake turned and looked at me. ''that's no way to talk to your brother.'' he said, growing angry. ''and you are?'' i asked bluntly. he glared at me and took the bottle out of my hand. ''i'm one of his best friends, i'm looking out for him kid'' he said. i bit my lip. ''well i was happy at school, i was HAPPY living with mom and dad.'' i yelled, again. Andy came closer. ''if you didn't start f#cking fighting with every girl you meet then you wouldn't be here. you're a spoilt stuck up little brat'' he spat

''f#ck you Andy'' i spat back. ''this is entirely your fault Texas! don't blame me. i was good enough to let you come on tour with us'' he said and then walked out of the room. CC looked at me. ''i think you should go and have a nap or something, you can't keep bitching at Andy.. he's your brother'' he said calmly. ''siblings fight and argue, but of course you know best don't you.. dude i don't even know'' i said bluntly and walked upstairs.. i walked into a random room.. it was covered in  posters and zebra print, with various sized mirrors everywhere. there was another one of them naked girl mirrors and a massive bed with a black and white duvet on it. i took off my dress and climbed into the bed.