Visiting Andy in hospital.

Wow. today has been such a long day.. clients have been coming in literally every half an hour. 

Now it was time to go and see my dear brother in Hospital. I've been dreading this all day.. What if he still can't remember who I am?

What if he NEVER remembers who I am? I need my brother.. more than anything, even though I bitch at him all the time but I really do love him,

and I'm ever so proud of him.

I locked up the parlour and made my way to the hospital. The 20 minute taxi ride. Zzzz.

My phone vibrated just as I climbed into the taxi. 

''Hospital.'' I said quickly to the driver as I closed the door.

He nodded. 

I got my phone out of my phone and read the text. 

(1) new text. 

Olober: I miss you :(

Yeah, he saved his number in my phone as ''Olober'' such a nerd.

I put a piece of gum in my mouth and texted him back. 

Me: I miss  olobersyko tooo :c

Olober: Aw babyyy. How's your day going?

Me: Pretty good! busybusybusy day. I've closed the shop for the day, gonna go and visit Andy.

Olober: Sweet, and okay! give him my love!

Me: I will! how was your day, cute face?

Olober: So tiring, we've had two signings and one performance..   we have another performance at midnight.. aaah.

Me: <3

Olober: You're coming, right sweetcheeks? ;) I miss you so much, and it's only been a few hours.....

Me: Absence makes the heart grow fonder c; and fuck yeah! you know i'd happily come.

Olober: Wooooo. so excited to see you!! I'll text you later, gonna go grab food<3

I'm falling so hard for him.. so many people think that we're dating. 

Not yet though, we're taking things slow. My life will be complete when I can finally call him mine.

-----------

Andy was lay peacefully asleep in the hospital bed,  considering this was the first time I saw him

 since he got admitted to hospital.. it made me cry. He looked so different.

His face and arms were covered in bruises.. He had a gash on his chest and his skin was deathly pale.

His hair was flat and limp.. I walked closer to him, studying his face.. 

I noticed he got his nose pierced, A sliver ring was through his nose.. It looked so good. He always looked so good.

But he had more scratches on his face.. all over.. light scratches but he still had them. 

What the hell has she done to him?

I stroked his soft cheek and started sobbing uncontrollably.

My brother, My fucking brother almost died because of her.. I want him back, I want all the bruises,

all the scratches and all the gashes to be gone. 

''Andy'' I managed to choke out. ''You're the best brother I could ever ask for. Please be okay... Don't leave me.''