I love you, Yes I do.

''That was so fun.'' I giggled, embracing Oli in a hug as soon as he stepped off the stage. 

''Yup. I'm so glad you had fun!'' He smiled. Hugging me back tightly. ''Afterparty?''

I nodded. As if I would turn down free alcohol and the chance to meet my favourite bands. So down!

--------

I sat in the VIP lounge area whilst Oli ordered our drinks. There was sooo many bands in the VIP section.

Including; Millionaires, Falling In Reverse, Semi Precious Weapons, My Passion, TPR, Paramore, Jeffree Star, Botdf, the boys from BVB and loads more.

Someone suggested that we should play truth or dare, so we did. All the bands sat in a huge circle, Including me and Oli.

Jeffree span the bottle and it landed on Melissa Marie. CC thought of a dare.

''I dare you to... strip'' He grinned. He WOULD think of that.. everyone laughed. Ash winked at me.

Melissa was drunk so she agreed to the dare.

The night pretty much went on like that.. really funny dares. I got dared to kiss Jeffree Star......

----------

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache.. I could taste alcohol in my mouth still. 

I checked my phone, It was 1pm. Ah shit. I overslept. 

I staggered into the kitchen.. nobody was on the bus. 

The boys must be doing a meet and greet or something. I want Oli.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. 

''Hello love'' He answered. 

''Come and hang out with me on my tour bus. I'm alone and I want you.'' I whined. 

''You're in luck. we just finished a meet and greet. I'll be there in a sec'' He laughed.

----------

Oli stared at me curiously. 

''What?'' I asked. 

''You're beautiful.. even without makeup'' He breathed.

''Doubt it...''

''You are!''

''I'm not.''

''Take a compliment.. okay?'' He frowned.

''Fine'' I pouted. ''You're beautiful too..''

He pulled me onto his knee and rested his head on my shoulder, slowly wrapping his tattooed

arms around my waist securely. 

''I love you.. Texas Biersack'' He said under his breath. 

''I love you too, Oliver Scott Sykes'' I smiled. 

''You heard that?''

I nodded. 

''You actually love me?'' I whispered.

''Yes, Yes I do.'' He smiled.

He took a photo of us both and tweeted it. 

Olobersyko: ''me and my @HelloTexxy .. isn't she beautiful?<3 so happy.

''Aw Oli'' I smiled.. kissing his cheek.