Change

Tia ran and ran but the shadow got closer , consuming her in darkness. Fangs bit in to her neck , pain was the only thing she was feeling now. Blood poured out of her and spread across the floor. The shadow loomed over her , whispering her name. In  a daze Tia stood up rubbing her head , splitting pain and blackness ate at her vision
" vampire is what you are , and what u will always be , Tia , Tia " Tia , wake up , honey wake up "
Tia opened her weary eyes unable to see clearly, even though she could see the shadow of her mum hovering over her , dabbing at her neck with a damp cloth.
  " Mum "
"Oh ok I was just trying to figure how there is a red mark on your neck "
"Oh mum stop making up stories"
( after all her mother wrote a vampire series. )
Once her mum had left the room. Tia reached over to her phone , turning it on she found she had 2 missed calls from her friend Ava . Tia decided she would call her back later . First  she had to get up and have some food, but what would she eat ? For some strange reason she was craving blood . She got out of bed, looked in the mirror and gasped her mum was right, there was a mark on her neck. It almost looked like a bite mark. Reaching up to touch it Tia wondered how was she going to cover this mark and how the hell did she get it in the first place.
"Ouch"
"Ouch "
Tia fell downstairs , apparently she had lost the will to balance . Just then her phone started ringing  beside her, she must of had it with her as she got out of bed .
Tia moaned and held the phone to her ear .
"Hello who is it?"
"Tia its Ava are u coming to school?. Four  boys have asked to date u , come on Tia "
"Ok "
Tia smiled to herself  she attracted boys by walking in one room. Their heads would turn in her direction.
" Ok I'm coming."
"Where are u "
"I'm by the school gates."
"School hasn't started yet "
"Ok see u there"
" Bye "
Tia ended the call and reached across to the banister to help herself  get up . Once she was dressed , covered her bite mark and had her breakfast she made her way to her car. Turned the engine on and zoomed down the street. Little did she know her mum had a dark secret that would change Tia's life forever...