Transformation

The devil paced down corridors , and looked in every room to finally realise that Tia was gone. He turned angry and swore that he wouldn't lose this time. Whilst this was happening Tia was draining blood from one of the hunters and let his body flop to the floor. She was opening another door to a room she hadn't yet discovered when she was grabbed by the waist. Screaming tia tried to bite his hand but he dodged her and set her down on a metal table. Leaning over her the devil grabbed ropes and tied her down so she was trapped.
" Tia I had a choice before and now I don't "
He reached over to a shelf and grabbed a sharp piece of glass, returning to Tia he watched as she hissed at him and kicked , but behind that monster he could see the fear in her eyes that she was trying to hide. The devil held her arm down firmly and with the other hand he cut her skin. Tia screamed in pain and a flash of light covered the room in white , then as quick as a flash Tia transformed back in to the innocent girl she was before. The devil put the glass back on to the shelf and released Tia making sure to catch her in time , since she was weak from being transformed from a vampire.
" what happened "
The devil closed her eyes and took her to her room , placing her in her bed. He tucked a strand of her black silky spidery hair behind her ear then whispered to her and watched her fall asleep.
" Tia call me Dan and I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you but it will all be over soon I promise"
Dan then left the room and locked the door, so she wouldn't transform in to the monster he knew so well.