Prolouge ( To Aftermath )

Tia's world came crashing down as the body was taken away, more importantly his body  was taken away. I guess when evil escapes it tries at nothing to kill the loved ones you swear to protect, now that's a problem with being a vampire , Tia fell in love and forgot the most important rule ( vampires don't have feelings ) looking back at all the memories she was just about to lose at the hands of the people who sent her away only to be brought back. Wandering back to earth Tia watched as she was strapped to a metal board that twisted her back in to hundreds of knots. Shuddering at the feeling of electric shots pulsing through her brain to release all the emotions that refused to come out. Screaming out in a rush of pain Tia felt the memories slide away from her brain as fast as a new sent email to her inbox. Instantly Tia closed her eyes, kept twitching until her brain couldn't take it anymore and she shut down completely.
   .........................
A few weeks later Tia had recovered from her collapse and her mum had told her the full truth about her past and why she was a vampire ( hint she was a vampire that's all I'm saying for now ) " darling a letter has arrived for you in the post " Tia trudges down to the letterbox and opens the letter. Inside it says:

Dear Tia
....................
No address
YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE FROM WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
We know what happened with Dan and don't think you can get away with it we are coming and we won't rest till we find you Tia.
From .........
Hands shaking , head shaking and tears coating her lips Tia realises what happened she drops the letter and runs back to the safety of her room only wondering one thing. How do these people know about Dan and more importantly my name, unless this was all a set up or was it all a strange coisandance.