Secrets

Tia arrived at school , parked her car and made her way to the school gates where Ava would be waiting . Suddenly  she is pulled behind a pillar in the school corridor , she struggles but it's no use she is taken to a classroom .
" Hey baby "
Tia knew that voice, it was her ex boyfriend the one that cheated on her , she pushed him away
" Ryder I'm not your baby now leave me alone "
Tia secretly took out her phone and messaged Ava with her phone on silent.
Ryder saw what she was doing and went to snatch the phone out of her hands, when Ava came rushing in to save the day.
" Ryder leave Tia alone."
If you don't then you will get a taste of your own medicine"
Ava grabs Tia and they rush out of the classroom. With Ryder shouting after them. 
" I will get you Tia if it's the last thing I do "
Tia shudders and runs to her next class with Ava, trying not to worry about what had just happened.
....................
Later on Tia is texting Ava when her mum calls her down .
" Tia I need to talk to you a secret I've been hiding from you for years "
Tia was confused
" ok "
Tia made her way downstairs , to see her bags packed and a mum with a worried look on her face .
" mum what's going on "
A tear slips down her mums cheek . Tia steps down and sees nothing's of her mums stuff packed
" tell me "
Tia mum hands her a letter and hugs her
" this will explain everything "
She points to the letter in Tia's hand , grabs the suitcases placing them down in front of Tia .
" mum you can't be serious "
Tia refuses to leave so her mum calls some men in to Their house to remove Tia
" put me down , don't please "
" I'm so sorry Tia your not safe here "
Tia looks back and sees her mum go back inside right before a mask is placed over her mouth and toxic gas fills her lungs .